Friday, December 10, 2010

Justin Wayne college girl NY LR and Girl with BFs

Justin Wayne : “NY College Girl (Video)”


In Dating/Pick-Up Theory, Justin Wayne's Lay Reports on December 10, 2010 at 10:30 am



Hey Guys,



I know it has been a while since I posted. I hardly have time to post Lay Reports since it takes energy and I AM NOT APPROACHING OFTEN maybe once a week at best when I have to teach on weekends. Recording girls is very hard . Most of the times I don’t get good footage since i have to focus on both the girl and the right shots. I have to really get them in a certain state of freedom to get them to kiss me on video when I pull out my phone.







Initial PickUp



It was like 2 Sundays ago. I was coaching on a 1 on 1 session. I was in Union Sq. My student went on an instant date and I did not want to follow him since the logistics would of been weird for me to eavesdrop. I recently got a new spy cam. I am still gettin used to it. Anyways, that day i felt sooo shitty. I haven’t been approaching like i used to over a year and a half ago. I was with E and a promoter friend. They are always in Union Sq. It was like 8 pm. It was also freezing. I saw tried two stop to girls but they didnt stop. I finally stopped a third girl. She is an NY college student.







She was very skeptical since E was standing in the middle of the sidewalk stopping random girls. She asked me “Do you know him??? Are you trying to sell me something too??” Despite the fact that i opened her Neutral, she smelled BS.



I told her I knew him and he is a “promoter” acquaintance of mines. We spoke for 5-8 minutes. She said she had to go because she was cold. We exchanged numbers and i ended very strong and romantic, just so she wont get the wrong idea.



Phone Crap



SO i texted her, she repsonded to the first text but not the second. I then called her a week later before i decided to delete. I left a voicemail and then deleted it. SHe texted me and told me she as really busy. I said “ok , lets meet up”. She said she will let me know. I called her for the final time, she picked up, we vibed for 5 minutes and then i set the date on the phone.



Date/Close



I met up with her. Took her all the way to queens. Closed the deal. (the date info is in the video and im too lazy to type now)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin Wayne’s thoughts on “Girls with Boyfriends’


In Dating/Pick-Up Theory, Justin Wayne's Lay Reports on December 10, 2010 at 9:49 am







Earlier this week, actually this past Saturday. I was training students at my bootcamps. It was cold, so instead of doing day game in the streets, I took in into one of the Malls in Manhattan.




After that, I performed a demo for one of the students who wanted to understand how to create momentum. I saw a brunette girl. I approached. I spoke to her for about 10 minuted while they waited. This was like 10 in the night outside of Macy’s. I was freezing my ass off. I met her the next day and closed the deal by her friends house since she lives with her boyfriend.







Within the first minute she mentioned a story about her “boyfriend”. Just a friendly reminder, i would say between 70% – 80% of the girls I’ve slept with from stranger approaches had boyfriends.



As my student observed, I focused NOT on what she said, but what she is willing to do WITH ME.



Some girls will just mention that they have a boyfriend. The only way for you to know if they like you are not is by moving forward. I NEVER look at boyfriends as an obstacle now. It does not mean that I will get every girl because I DONT. NO ONE DOES.



However, I understand that many girls will be willing to cheat on their boyfriends in certain situations. One question you should ask is “what phase of the relationship is she in?”



Many of the times you might meet a girl when she just met her ‘new’ boyfriend where she does not feel entitled for him yet. Other times, she may only be with him because he is the best option she has at that moment. She may also be with him but they have problems. ETC.



All these situations are where girls cheat. If she is extremely happy, it is unlikely that she will cheat during that phase. It can happen, but would be less frequent.



I remember when I used to be baffled to see how many of the girls I slept with were cheating on their boyfriends with me.



Truth is, most cute girls will be taken. It is up to your personal code of ethics to decide whether you will sleep with her or not. Most cases, if the relationship isnt that serious, it wouldn’t be that bad. But hey, that’s my opinion…



As I always say… “My objective is not to be RIGHT, but it is to find the TRUTH… because only the truth will set me free”

No comments:

Post a Comment