Thursday, December 23, 2010

Preparing my GOALS for 2011 personal and professional

I want to be a doctor, I just took my test and my mind feels erased.
I felt happy after the texst, very hard.
I hope I passed.
next step is hygenist exam, and getting aliscense at same time doing a program, so far its still pending.

also get into excersize regimen, limit myself from pua material unless I go out...I posted on "PUA is like carbs" PUA is good for feedback .

I will be posting my fuckups more often here.

I want to increase my passive value this year...I know how but Action is missing to make it work.

I posted this here but I feel to repeat it as a goal list in Brian Tracy states it :
this motivates me.

in the hypnosis by small kid for exams, he mentioned " reward"
I think this helped me alot...motivated me to do it.
anyways thanks

--------------------------------------
Ok I have to post on

Kdawg russian library pickup
and Natural pilates instructor pickup

I also caught up on Code of the NAtural by rob brinded whom I think is good material for bodylanguage aside from listening to music and getting in state by using  Swingcatts beliefs affirmations.

Lloyd' s video girls around the world which gives good IOIs to girls...

I think if you act and believe that you are goodlooking the girl will test this by your congruence and bodylanguage..therefore perceive you as an attractive man.
this triggers her hardwire and bypasses other BS verbal game.

I also enjoy Elicitng IOIs material from Entropy, Badboys material on "You would be lucky to be with me" in your head as you appraoch a girl or talk to her in your subcommunication and eye contact.

I have to practice my old denis rodaman game cause my confidence and my innergame is lacking keeping eye contact..jesse charger pointed out in his blonde post email about guys who restrict their passions...I m guilty of this and this has been a sticking point for me...When I stopped for awhile masturbating and just pushed myself not to ...my sex drive goes up and testaterone goes up that I have the balls to do so..
Im seeing myself attracted to big cuban ass..i saw an older MILF blonde who I wanted to open but it seemed she was into oterh shite* I ws on busy schedule and studying so I said fuck it'

When Im studying bitches can wait.I also had looked into YAD's dayagem.com great vids and great advice on daygame.
Krauser has great vids also but I think he could be better if he used some NLP.

that being said... I found my sticking points and Im enjoying jessse's help.

I felt today a bit obsessed over susan saradon look alike MILF whom was my FB, she sent me emails and it looks like she is candidate for Long Distance FB. I really have to pass this exam and reviewd that I have to study 10-12 hours. SO crackbabys advice is GOOD. the hypnosis Jeff gave me is working for motivation, its going to be good for opening sets, I feel rusty and I feel I can do good.

I also noticed on deren browns daygame, I learned from Jeff about rapport and openning in daygame...
I might use that also, he gave me great routine for Comfort connection, I think in comfort its important to use NLP to deepen the connection and make it mutual male to female and not BFFF.

I also followed female psycology from Vin which is excellent for daygame and Im going to try it on a girl from London :
here is her pic

anyways she sems young and is from london, I have plans to go to brasil in feb march and  start a program this JULY

another thing is  that I have to imporve my skills ,I had a daydream about  HBgymasian and run some californai pimp game.

I have top talk to ELTOPO cause I have to review my stack of reframing beliefs to frame myself and california pimps game.
I think its good stuff to bang hot girls but not sure yet.

I  also liked johnny wolf's DVD on pua cribs so I picked out a car I might buy as a prize for myself I alwys wanted..
its around $6,999
Its classic and looks HOT plus its a convertible.and in black.

So I can do classic look ala Paul Janka or high value look or young hipster look. either way I love this car andIm planning to own one.
This is it!

that being said I plan to move to either downtown apt or south beach. maybe downtown.

so far I have planned to do this residency so lets see how this goes, next steop once I pass is prbably California liscense to practice dentistry. I want to stay in Miami causeI love miami and I dont see myselfin NYC.

I also miss HBrussian, she was hot and sexy and she would escalet on me...she really was in love with me...andI really loved her..i was an asshole cause I cant be needy and communicative with her cause she would get turned off, I rather dissapear and then as high value reapear to join me for a weekend here in Miami, so far things look good.
miami heat has brought great things. in terms of my ideas i want tomarry a school teacher or lan technician or dentist...i have to be high value and lead.

I want my kids to be talented and artistic.
I also ran my DHV storeies I used to  as my painting from hispital and qualifying myself about me being artistic and helping people with their smile.

I also plan to lose weight and get a plastic surgery of my chin.
http://www.ienhance.com/articles/face/male-moguls-its-all-in-the-chin


This will enhance my passive value...I really think that I want a aesthetic dental office in south beach and cater to the high society with my work.
I really feel artistic enought to give thouse services and give my best. also have good looking women working in my office and an artsy black marble floor and white celing






and have an office where I treat regular people in another location.




I also want to travel to FRance, Brasil, London, Italy , to learn art and cosmetic procedures and take courses. I plan on doing a course in UCLA so that will be LA.




I will eb the cosmetic guru of smiles and want to have my own lab person from europe or brasil, make her my wife if she is hot. I really feel that all this is possible if I push myself. HARDER.

I want this and Im actually scared of death of this not coming true so Im going on a strict diet regimen as soon as I finish with exams.

I am planning on my hair grow to style it like this :


i really feel that Gamblers game is quite solid in psycologuy foiundation. We have to MODEL people who are high status, their behaviours and beliefs...I do plan to read more about them in their books and interviews....
I think that I can achieve alot of things...

Entropy is right cause he encouraged to really start my life first and forget about women...this hasnt been easy for me...

AfterI got good Im getting desperate,,,but I would be running on em,pty and to be real, there is no better DHV than to live your life independently...having a career etc etc..

Im not scared anymore...I rad madoff sucide and I think he might have thought he left with money and it would be hard to sue him...now picard is chasing everyone...I applaud picard cause If it were me the victims have pushed Picard to be creative and take action to pursue and sue...even if he had no grounds but it would force an investigation publicy...
Madoof ahd no choice but to either give up and talk or keep holign on...he had money so it wasnt becuse of lack of funds and he was homeless and poor....NO NO NO

it was because his concious....This reminded me of shwashank redemption and the WARDEN,

this is my next step in my chapter on my story to clear my name....
God know only why but Im not giving up...It s not time yet...its like  Count of Monetecristo.
I ahve to build myself up first to then re apear unto them again...
I saw the movie  and I think it was facinating and I relate to it so much...
i dont regreat going through this tough phase cause I learend more about myself than in my whole life....
I elarned to enjoy  having best friends stand beside me, I learned to get good with women, had the best month of my LIFE ! ! !

And now I have to step up...all my friends are wealthy and happy and Im standing behind...alot of things God has showed ,me where I go is that its TIME for me to step up and Pass this test.
i can help my family and start my own LIFE and be a MAN, not a boy anymore.
YEah there are responsabilities  and I have to adapt to society at that point.

Im happy that atleast I can move things forward away from my past, my past of fuckups and naive like montecristo....Now Im so prepared with conviction its like I have verbal skills of persuassion down.

reframing has been the best thing I learned from david barrons work.double bind and  yes ladders with framing and NLP is just deadly...

WE will see how this works out but I had to write all this to stop this from me forgetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment