Saturday, February 26, 2011

stella social enviroment opening- ai - FR

I opened her with eye contact and underlying sexual contact.

then she opened me and we spoke about coffee,then she moved towards kitchen and I went elsewhere to avoid me following her like a puppy dog.

I noticed her eyes her face, the way she fixed herself.
and I think Im lonely alpha male there, my dad was trying to tell her Im a bad boy or my son is stuborn like the kid who you tell him to sit down but stells you Im maybe sitting down but inside Im standing up.

which switched and attraction switch prioir openning.

we are studying for bible stuff.

anywyas, we talked and I would nonverbally look at her eyes inside her eyes like wanting her than she bent over and saw her thonged ass like the ass go up "very nice" and her hands were a bit of turn off , and I touched her belly.

another thing you cant touch american girls in daygame, but with latina girls is more of you have to touch her even flirtaciously abit or making fun of her very under the radar touch but the energy has to be sexual.

I felt that it went ok but it should have gone abit better and now I have a time constraint with 2 more classes, which sucks but I will have to number close next time and set up a meet up half way to go over the material.

Im thinking about talking to my professor about the intrepretation of lovers in the bible, cause Im confused with stuff.cause the main guys in the bible lied to get somewhere and still its confusing,also if lust were bad thing than nobody would be having sex, all pastor preachers would have to be castrated to avoid falling into Sin.
my idea is using that intrepretation and then how to get the woman religious driven to get have sex while making it her normal primal emotions to feel safe about sex than a feeling of guilt and sin.and how God wants people to connect with each other if not then it wouldnt be.
making love wouldnt be so pleasurable. and sex is sin.lol.

I think reframing it like talking to two people,: her woman side and her nerdy logical christian pastor ministerial side.


it seems reframing the text and talk about love and what it is.
and number closing her (RJ number close modification)
with a timebridge to meet up monday somewhere to talk more.

this comes out of the social enviroment into isolation. which makes me from a guy from classes at church to someone I may like ....

she is confused about her sexuality (christina women role and biological needs of women urge to have sex)so I have to see how I escalate her, so I will have to build more comfort run some NLP routines about connection and number close her.

meet up and run game in isolation. either a social excuse of studying review the homework and tasting a coffe she mentioned she takes and distributes to escalating physically.

I may have to come up with material to dominate her logical christian beliefs from her feeling slutty without feeling guilty about sex.

nice thonged ass, nice eyes nice body,

she is half black and half white. and she was dolled up today.
she was feeling attraction and i ran social verbal comfort with nonverbal sexual eye contact and light touching her belly and hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment