Thursday, February 24, 2011

day game today was awful..I didnt appraoch

I saw a gorgeous woman eating ice cream and she was walking like strutting. all dolled up for guys to want her.

she was in front of me and I hesitated to open.

Im rusty and need to review day game stack.
doc holiday was the best at this and awaken.
so i called awaken and he is coming here next week.

Im rusty so I have to warm up by doing.

so far im getting cold reads and statement instaed of questions as qualification

so many hotties at the mall.
wow its a daygame gold mine there all waiting to be explored,
wow

I spoke to kevin about his coaching and he is dating a cuban girl. I explained to him about gloria and he told me that women are latin cultered from their families to build comfort but that sooner or later they give it up.

I called him on it by saying its needy as fuck.

and we both agreed that Miami is harder to game.
we hanged up to see if we hang out and talk or get coaching.

I need an approach coach for day game, its been a long time.

its what I make of it so its up to me to meet more women and game.

didnt hear from darren so I figure he is out of town.

jarret is someone i dont trust.

Sticking points are approaching and opening, review:

-franco's goood girl
-grungery10
-listen to doc holiday
-glenn P audios
-speer day game vids
-day game yad vids
-key chain day game vid
intro to Day game intro

No comments:

Post a Comment