Monday, February 28, 2011

stuff I want for me

I have an addiction and need to control it

this month is telling my body talking it like if i was a primal human, I encourage it to burn fat to survive so that the beast doesnt cathc us and to survive and defeat, so its preparing the body and body understands that when you talk to it that way cause the body doesnt understand stress so it needs translation to get to the hardwiring that being said its also works for talking to the promal side of the woman, reptilian brain swinggcatt talks about and what jorge talks about how the body you have to climb and excersize as if you are a caveman.

so cali pimps stuff Im buying it to myself

and I rethinking the phone consult as I need to practice,
Im going to be more proactive at things this month
work out
not talk to advisors anymore
push myself more
balance my life with studying , excsrsize ,diet and being proactive this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment