Monday, March 14, 2011

California Pimps on Rejection

I love California Pimp alot due to him being cool guy, he isnt try hard.
he is sweet with girls and isnt too upfront is very legit.
the guy has awesome vibe and doesnt hide anything.
I had to listen over and over the rejection part where he explains how he deals with rejection.

Im seeing how he has influenced El Topo, on many levels.

El Topo doesnt teach as good as his game.
I heard of Hammer explaining how El Topo has orgries etc etc I see its him orcheastraiating as California Pimp style.
Get them arroused and hands them to other guys.

cali Pimp is the shit. he even has his members participate and has them do their own thing.

Im starting over in my life and my game.
guy is my hero him and Keni Styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment