Monday, March 14, 2011

Low Self Esteem and approval seeking in your behaviours in LIFE and w women.

I had a heavy week I found out that I didnt get accepted to a program here,I waited 6 months and the director didnt bother to send me a letter to tell me.
I felt disappointed with myself.

I think I should have looked into other programs and not waited for one.
I missed opportunites for other programs. anywyas I was too sad to think about anything.
So Im trying to see what to do next, monday I will make calls on other program which I found out just began last week that I could have gotten accepted.

I had my FB in NY text me alot of times and wanted to buy me a plane ticket for me to go, and I said no cause I have to take care of personal stuff first.She got into a fit and told me Im fucking hopeless. she kept texting me insulting me and I texted her back with "you said enough" and she didnt bother me afterwards.
Zeynaida, hasnt been responsive to my texts and calls. So I waitied a day in between to recontact her.
I texted he with a NEG of oh I thought 13yr olds were only ones to play hard to get.lol.
She responded with "Im going thru personal problems with an EX and Im picking up the broken pieces from that,It wouldnt be fair to get you involved you are young and should be having fun instead of thinking about some old ladys personal problems"

I responded with a reframe"Im glad we can be honest with each other, I sense this is part of our deep connection we feel "
she responded: "you are a great guy!"

and I think that Its worthless to pursue. a waste of time.


I noticed that Im not being proactive overall in my life or with pickup.
I havent closed this month for shit.and I havent been focued on other responsibilites like my career.

I found this video it was similar to what you told me about low self esteem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaJB5eHGG1I&feature=channel_video_title

I saw beginning of this video also and this guy described me as a dreamer or "spacey" or "unrealistic" ....of not being proactive.Im losing conciousness thinking the girl will come to me or that the school will call me to accept me in etc etc.

starting with 2:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08uLnlvbR5I



TRIPP RESPONDS

Hey man, one main comment . . . careers/jobs and women work the same way . . . you can't cling to one at first. Not until you have a quality one.


Learn that lesson now, before you go any further. Apply to several colleges, several jobs, have several females going. This way you're not depending on one in any of those areas.


Move on from Zey. In fact, move on from all of the women you've hung onto right now. Start fresh. When you start fresh, keep in mind your own personal value as you even start talking to new women. Carry the confidence of who you really are with you, as you meet new women.


Nothing will fall into your lap. I haven't had a chance to watch these vids, but that I know. Nothing will fall into your lap. Others will think things fall into your lap after YOU put in the work required to make things actually happen. Over night successes are really not over night successes. They built over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment