Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Guest FR:walked out of bookstore for doing pick up

DonRd:

@ barnes and nobles I saw book on erotic massage and on the cover
there was 2 nude people. So I got an idea to open a set- topicing that
I wanted to practice some massage, so first set, asain with
headphones, I say exuse me, I was looking thru this book and wanted to
know whether you'd like to practice some. She saw the book , made a
face and put her head phone back on.
Next set, it works out great, she was really Into the book as I showed
her a few pages, but I first opened her up with hey, I'm rod. Hand
shake. Then talked about the books she had. Then she I showed her.
We talked and she invited me to her art show. And boom! A cop and
fucking employee are behind me and they're telling someone complianed
because I asked her to try a few positions in the book. So they walked
me out.



Sandrospua:
yeah . you were running seduction with no comfort. its same thing as going direct on her. in legal terms its called  sexual harassment.ofcourse security had to come if asian girl thought you were a sexual predator. run comfort first.if you want to run that shit atleast have eye contact prior opening her.

No comments:

Post a Comment