Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Everyday ritual is EAT A FROG....do what is most difficult first geti ti over with and then rest of your day will be great!

Brian Tracy goes over a great program EAT THAT FROG
I found that I sabotage myself from doing things like studying,making the calls,contacting people to help me in my career etc..
and I purposely delay things due to confronting FEAR.

so once you doing about it first its like you have this supreme confidence

like you have this boost of self esteem.
when I get this boost I feel like going to strip club or running GAME.

So far my life has turned into a movie about me making it. Making things happen in my Life.

My career...then money ...then fame and girls will come.

yes, ITS TRUE you have an independent aura about yourself, this thing that even if you meet a random girl that your place is ready to bring her over for sex.
YES! its confidence that you can make things happen.

YES BEING PROACTIVE.

I have kept away from mission february of banging cuban chicks.
so far the ones Ive had contact have been sorta weird.
my friend "Felix the cat" he bangs alot of them but its due to him finding 20 yr olds who like to party and hang out and drink.
he meets them through a friends friend. aka in PUA is Social Circle cause he has alot of connections.
I was hanging with him and I realized that he thinks Im cool, yet he tells me I have to do my thing be independent where Im at.

To pull chicks in and out...he admitted that he attracts the crazy ones.
the girls who runn away from home, girls who want to live with a guy girls who like to party and drink alot.

I noticed since I talk diferent and act different they arent at ease with me. He has good rapport with them girls easy.

yes, Rapport comes first to build attraction and seduction if you dont know her, if you have attraction first by eye contact or IOIs you escalate seduction with mild comfort.

this is where screening is used to calibrate her reaction and type of woman she is.
Im working on the screening cause so far I game girls more when I have them over at seduction location.
but swinggcatt and Franco have personally told me to stop doing that.
I havent gotten that far into my game yet.

My game needs work and most likely it can take off when needed but so far my head is towards my career and new gm Im joinning

DARN appearance is everything for a job , school ..everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment