Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kiss kick ritual what is it???

I've been shitty to all of them bitches for no reason, well I take that back I have a reason: Keep them Bitches on they Toes like they Suppose, ya heard? I myself am fascinated by tha reality that you must treat bitches shitty, then follow that up with treating them good, it's like a "Kick-Kiss" Ritual, it's like a dance between me and my bitches. You see you can't be good to a bitch all tha time, she'll think you are a weenie and proceed to treat you like that, then once that happens it's a wrap. Tha flip side to that is that you can't treat a bitch straight shitty all tha time cause then you're a fucken demon, tha skies are always grey, tha bitch will eventually defect. Tha Middle path is tha true way, tha "Kick-Kiss" Ritual is eternal, Just like tha MackGame itself. I've been increasing this dynamic, I'ts brinning tha best outta my Team over all, Oblation is Up!


Comments:

heel

–noun
a contemptibly dishonorable or irresponsible person.



Basically, a "heel" is the bad guy. If you ever watched pro-wrestling, the characters are either "heels" or "faces", which derives from "babyface." In other words, bad guys and good guys. Same concept here. He's saying that a woman doesn't want a totally pristine nice guy. She wants to know that there is a darker, more unpredictable side to you.



Kiss-kick... I'm pretty sure he means "push-pull"... generating some negative or insecure emotions while also giving her positive emotions. It's more dynamic and exciting than just experiencing ONE shade of emotion. Can't have good without evil, right? If evil didn't exist in the world, we'd take the good for granted and maybe even grow bored of it. But because there is evil, we treasure the good.



That's really simplified.

No comments:

Post a Comment