Sunday, September 4, 2011

stranamore and some russian siberian chick my comments

esta mas on menos....pero es blanca...dont like her profile and chin...like she's prognathic.

She seems easy than a better looking woman with more demanding of materialistic requierements for her type of dating.
she definately has to be qualfied...

"Hey do you cook? cause I like to be treated well...theres nothing more sexy than a woman that knows how to take care of her man"
then let her talk...
then before you kiss her you tell her
"you are sexy " then depends her response if she tries to be standoffish you then follow up with this
" but thats not the only thing I look for, I mean honestly
what makes you different than any other pretty face her in LA ?"

her response whatever the fuck it is...

you smile and tell her yeah you are definately sexy..but wait are you saying this cause thats really who you are like being yourself or cause you are trying to get me to like you ?"

her response is Im being myself balh blah..

you say "I like your honesty...I value that alot...you know i people in realtionship were more honest with each other it would avoid alot of pain and heartbreak...its about enjoying each other....."

you look at her forcing her to talk... her repsonse "yeah yeah I agree" or her looking at you like a soulmate..then you kiss her.

this is breakthrough comfort qualification stuff mixed with cold read and forced qualification and sexual framing.

No comments:

Post a Comment