Monday, March 4, 2013

LR bring the Tequila

I have started to get frustrated so I had to turn it up a notch
it was my bday and I was in good state...things were happening my beliefs where good and my social intuition was vibing.

I will talk but this previowu FR the girl was cool but rejected me cause Id try screening with kino by franco..
I did it and what happened was a magical thing...
the girl taught me a lesson..
something I knew but importantly
it made sense INFIELD.

I then falshback when I had a date and touched too much..and Mark talked to me...
and it was gone.

I closed..

well I closed here as well.

I was online and it wasnt on until I hear dfrom her and used more of teasing and funny..
then it got abit better and I use 3rd text on the phone RULE...
I disqualify myself as if I was w friends and just to say Hi.
we talked for 45 mins.. and afterwards she textd me to
BRING THE TEQUILA

so I did being a broke Mofo.. I hardly had cash..
we met and I ran comfort and laid back 1hr and half..alll new material I had and been working on but I could never use really I started to use this FRAME called Truth and honesty.....

that hit homerun...

cause its grey area yet it  is like pimps where you mirror what they want...you describe.

so we drank and at one point I escalated and she overescalated...to a full Fclose.

she is my first mexican girl close...fuck was OK. but better than nothing..especially I was the birtday boy.,


No comments:

Post a Comment