Sunday, March 17, 2013

FRs combined findings Good girl screening or LD ? My Take on Franco's teaching and findings

as you guys read Ive been too busy but I will try to post past things happening.
A-rock my good friend and miami wing, has been single and motivated me to do Online game ALA 2009 I got sucesses with...
my female friends kindah sabotaged saying I needed to work on myself spiritually etc etc....

anyways Like Franco knows ,my horniness beats my logic sometimes.lol,,yeah its a problem folks. :P

I started dive into the world of Good Girls...

this other week was full of emotional turmoil cause I had emotionally connected with a woman who I wanted to be with.she is a FREAK but married..

anyways this is a whole controversial issue. I learned lesson is you manage where you lead and lead their emotions to go and have control.

Sometimes you have to be a chode nice guy to calm them down...and not for them to hate you after you rejected them.Women can be vengative and destructive...they can destroy careeers and jail men..society gives them this Power. so be aware....

anyways I had a date with a Good Girl her name is J.E.. so It went well but she was emotionally distant..yet she was all bnusiness kindah logical but her friend skept her from horniness....

Then I started seeing that Good girls are good but still are provider seeker type...

OK

Ive been gaming other girls online...some with Franco's material and his stuff works.BTW.
I started screening and how important it is to build momentum.

so I have 3 girls who are wanting to be with me for sure closes. mostly seem cross of adventuress and good girls HD..

this is sweet stop I like :)

there are 2 other whom are far but I havent  touched base and they seem busier types for me to pursue.

Arock told me about JEFFY's 3 GIRL RULE
game 3 girls from start to finish..dont get overwhelmed with not Closing..

what spurted my GAME was "Good girl"LD or FREAK J.E. she MASS TEXT for guy to take her out for dinner...and I called her and she didnt know who I was..
?

I was abit hurt and dissapointed...seeing this I said WTF

and I turned into the JEFSTER...when he first had met CHESSCLUB.

so I started sparking and pushing my game with more energy... and this is what spurted my motivation to avoid oneitis and waiting for her....

My game is nice style....it makes the girl chase for you seek rapport...

its awesome..
but it screeens now which is different from 2009 posts..I had realizations when I re read an email to a friend who I gave advice on GAME in 2009 peak of success.
that helped me along with my own vengeance of this player way supplicant way of this J.E.
was I taking this personal?
YES
why?
cause I called her and called her out on the phone as I was testing waters and screening her...
she didnt know who I was and cut it off.

IN LOVE AND WAR THERE ARE NO RULES

Follow you intuition yet be proactive and positive.

FR Good girl LD

theres this chick who rejected me online I kept on , I used rich descriptions and material described in Franco's book. as I was screening..
we kept at it and even legnthen then number closes due to their good girl qualitys I accepted to keep chat and pull back to have them close me...and they did,lol..

so I had a date with this Good girl LD or somesort of logical LD woman..or single lonely woman...described in FRancos other book.

not all GAME will work on ALL WOMEN! its the style of game . to me its part of numbers game but hook the ones that compatible with what you project and your personality in GAME.

THATs the reality.

POWER..if you come from POWER then your game is LESS
you tend to overgame that will turn off something is wrong with you or you are anti social or retarded.

So this  FR of this other cute blond albino woman her name is J.aswell . oh shit .LOL

anyways she cut the emotional momentum and played "courtship" games of making men wait.
to me Kino is important and I understand SAFETY..
anyways when woman agrees to meet you there and she is non responsive to rich descriptions or rapport and is logical...I feel something is wrong.

not with me or my game

CERTAINLY NOT, LOL

but with the woman receptive....

so this is something  I noticed  also another one who seemed cool and does community things and disapeared. she was pretty and IOI me as handsome but then it felt like I was on a time constraint.


Like guys like Sinn says "SOMETIMES THERES NO CONTIGENCY FOR THAT.lol"

BAd Boy says " Always push make things happen...."

so its between that grey area ....push without force...that is why all this is an ART of manipulation.

so I use FRANCO's rule of rejection ...since I have turned sets that died and relieved them before...


anyways this chick we meet for 15 mins...

we didnt ahve rapport she leave to bathroom and calls her friend...aka backup plan

and I felt this wasnt gping anywhere and I put on my jakcet like leaving...not plowing or begging
cause set is done ...we arent compatible cause she is being distant...not me or my game and time constraint.

so jher friend came and saved me from wasting more time.

THEN I emal her shortly to reject her and then pull her back.

she responds

and I then pace and lead and leave an open door for her to look for me if things dont work out for her and that other guy.

NOTE: She mentioend she was talkign to another "guy" I was cool..but I used it now as reframe to her as open door. and subcommunicate Im better than him. Im better than any guy you will meet...but not in a logical way but in SUBCOMMUNICATION.

I think big impact is listenind cory sky abit and mrm braddocks- htbam and surprinsilingly Gary bradskys audio on conquering women...some gems there I knew but powerful infulence.

Like Shaft in 2008 said "when you talk to woman you have to set the stage"

THAT is where you FRAME things and let her accept or let go.

you can have great game but if its on a type of person that isnt compatible with you for whatever reason

YOU SAVE TIME  AND DONT FORGET TO ONE - UP her. in subtle way.

theres beign non reactive and theres being spiking BIOLOGICAL EMOTIONS  without direct words but actions and subtle things  that trigger actions and REACTIONS..to turn things into lays and ARROUSAL.


IM HAPPY IM A MAN cause as a woman get suckered in easily...they either have an agenda or are TOO emotionally FUCKED UP.

Fuck it theres a new breed out there. LD is definately out the window..yet again if window is close will it bounce back?
HEhe.
SAndros


No comments:

Post a Comment