Wednesday, March 27, 2013

REBIRTH!!!

YEp I dont know what to say but I feel this month is rebirth of me...

Ive defragmented success on my game and ITS compnent

ITs gotten sooo insane with the results I have to post LRS in more detail but Im enjoying the "FLOW"
 Its insane how me and wing in Miami A-rock are 2 players with so much success right now in Life and women...

TO me Is GROWTH!

EMotional detachment help so much and stop caring or trying too hard to force things.

another component tis gary braodksys conquering women, as much as I hate him there is some truth to him..

what else...

john holmes youtube video on women, dr anthonys self esteem audiobook, and a talk I had about my relapse with my Ex when i spoke to Isabella..

she said something that impacted my SHIFT

"You feel lonely but you arent...you have been loved and been loved by many..if you want you can have any woman you want but you are looking for something with a meaning cause you are at a stage where you dont want empty love.. "

that reality struck me hard,,,

I have it recorded it and I kept thinking and thinking and it struck hard
then I internalized it and now I applied tao of steve be desireless and these women are falling for me...

DID I GET REJECTD ? YES
DID I LEARN VALUEABLE LESSON? YES
WAS IT WORTH SUFFERING A LITTLE? YES

it was like steroids
like marc mcgwire batting on good day  with intense to throw balls outta the park

I think Im dangerous cause Im more consistent..and potent as EVER

more important is FRANCO support in my Inner GAME.
thats what counts....

No comments:

Post a Comment