Thursday, January 16, 2014

Changes in shift on quality shifting vs gaming #s

once you are aware of things and get away from nerviousness and reframe as adrenaline rush to good feelings of excitement. then you are ready I have now ignored some girls I see contantly...and even the main one. new ones and some I now get texts from random is to improve quality. 2014 is more about I have the skill and now lets improve quality of girls and what Franco calls it "silent killer instinct" for smoother seductions and quicker screenings. when I mean screenings I mean girls Im not compatible with me or have relationship with me. but to get to that you must have balls and self worth with yourself alone. without never ever verbalize. thats secret. girl can come and you can start great convo.. she isnt your type then you can use as social proof and leave it. Ive done that with my friend wing brian pullman from tacoma. Ive opend by instinct and what triggers more attraction is when that isntinct and her reacting to insticnts match then now what you say needs tonned down and your vibe to fuck needs to be relax yet sensual not sexual. so its like a dance together. slow and then lead to end. like gene simmons says different busioness close than woman close..totally oposite

No comments:

Post a Comment