Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New approach to online game

I will try a new approach to online game to fit my schdule. alot of guys waste too much time on computer and then in some sense really goes nowhere. Guys like blackdragon know there stuff like second nature cause they do everyday. I really trying to implement multi tasking in correct way since I have personal obligations with school work and examinations; health rest and organization I feel new found level of confidence I will dicuss later at another post is to be exploited to the fullest. I have been screening cock teases and really dropping girls I can go fuck but I need to level it up on notch and on my terms. aside of hotter girls but more level headed than freks who are in some ways a boring fuck... I think like CJ said Captain Jack PUA "its better to sacrifice going home with a regular girl to immprove your art to get what you want". I feel in some sense more I dont give a fuck bitch cause Im happy and successful with myself in Life...mentality VS how do I get this girls? oh she likes me,,oh she gave me her number and overthinking it .... Now its about the FLOW.. and her investing... I am sujper surprised Adam Lyons doesnt talk anymore about the GOLD investment theory he used to teach cause his former coaches ahave really taken real piece from it and basterdized the thoery. The pimp thoery does well with this adding real value to adams early work. I am changing my approach cause Im happy and dont want a relationship LTR but want to enjoy women variety comes with it.. I might be more subtle and direct in some ways but Im screening whos in and whos out... I used this before when girls try to act non slutty and get them to show me naughty side ala California pimp Net video girls... (if you get a chance go and buy your subscription and enjoy it.) My new approach is effieciency and screening and setting frame of relationship very subtle... no more breakthrough comfort for now...its alot of work and not fair to women..cause that works so well its hard to get them off from you. New year new approach. like Partition beyonce

1 comment:

  1. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it.
    Elo boost

    ReplyDelete