Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Re reading 2014 edition of Franco's Seduction Manual part 1

I must say that I need to get a fresh read since Ive been out of this for few weeks. and this is like a muscle...you have to be consistent and persistent in very very efficient way. re reading the manual NEW version is refrshing cause its for midlevel to advance readers. it has real meaning of hope for what guys go through searching for success in this like pulling out of your pocket fell 100s stacked. thats how you feel when you get this..thing woman game thing seduction. Knowing the guy isnt just a pickup artist but someone who has experience with women in a way that keeps a man sane. THATS IMPORTANT. cause I have more value into myself and my Life ..reading this empowers me ... I read the manual before mainly oneitis chapter whcih now revisted new version...and playboy's lifestyle of MLTRS. really I think Franco puts his many years into this and worth the pay and even shoot him an email. so far Im in first 2 chapters again...I like to re read them to confirm in my mind now that I have this high self esteem. something swinggcatt calls "the prize". siwnggcatt is excellent as well and will talk about his stuff waaay back how when I started my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment