Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Social proof is name of the game...

why does guys like Gene simmons wherever he goes has women around him?
I am a huge fan of gene simmons the businessman and father and unmarried husband.
his point of view of un-married is amazing and I believe in it.

anyways, I have truly have aside of adam and others who talk this social proof thing.
I do it unconcioulsy and when I talk to a woman her objections or any bullshit I can use as if she is talking some absurdity which society can make her look foolish...this makes her see and react to you like you are source of validation itself..

for that you have to have look. confidence, the way you talk fluent deep smooth not nervous and engaging..well put seem like its natural charm effortless.

certain things with social proof you can use with women, wearing something cool, having a picture with someone celebrity, or status. the way you carry yourself respecting yourself and your taste and pickyness.

this is something im in midst of mastery on my own.
Gene is still the King and please check out his book Sex money and kiss...great read and helped me reshape my own image into my new career business..Im more of gene simmons fan and family jewelz fan than kiss fanatic. eventhough Lick it up is great song.

No comments:

Post a Comment