Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Being powerful person is being powerful upon yourself to be proactive and self disciplined FIRST...and then LEAD women.

I found myself abit frustrated due to certain circumstances in Life where I am now at stage of buisniness and personal growth and career planning.

If you manage your time to game or seduce women and you empower this skill of dedicating to your task primarily, then you can give that non needy distance woman can then be a maturnal nurture person she biologically is...always assure that it isnt insecure but reasure that it satisfies your masculine and you like it.

that way she is open to be a natural woman...
not to mention the natural woman pattern works within comfort/rapport when she is attention in isolation.stabilazes you as a man and woman relationship.

its a suave way to demonstrate using this tecnique, franco calls it  "female talk".

If you are not familiar with Franco seduction , then check it out. Its real deal in terms of seducing women on your TERMS....no heartbreak , no self destructiveness, definately something that has Changed my Life...

check out the manual of seduction.

Ive read and studied and even gone out with few pua's...naturals..etc...
Franco seems to be most consistent and empowering point of view in seduction and having a sexual lifestyle without showing off.

I consider myself his student and up to this day, still best material.

I dont do pua routines but I might do then unconciously or lead...
my other posts and LRs can help you integrate routines into natural pickup start to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment