Saturday, August 16, 2014

When yes and no to fuck fatties..and why I don't 10 PUA RULES NOT TO FUCK FATTIES

NOTE: theres chubby and theres FATTY..fatty is almost OBESE.Look at that movie NEbraska with bruce dern and watch the son be soo into Oneitis Mode with a FATTY.

I decided to post this cause I literally dont like overconfident fatties.
I read a Brad P dating coach article about his friend who fucked any and every girl he met. I see this as no no for my personal taste cause I do respect BradP and his teachings very much yet I can't do it cause its close to impossible.

1- Fatties are mostly 80% time overconfident...some are very feminine and quiet and yet LSE these I do hook up if nothing better and is always good to use as practice cause thethrill is in the hunt.
On overconfident ones, the use the aggressive approach with severe extremes of emotions and yet complain negatively that they cant get dates.
FATTY LOGIC 101...lol

2- Fatties due to LSE create a defensive mechanisms not like 9s and 10s or even strippers  yet on the other extreme of hating men. Be aware how she reacts if she is willing to follow your LEAD if not you are in DANGER and run away fast as you can.THey are more flakey and change their mind faster than any girl even if you have already fucked her.

3-Its physically challenging for them to move around to fuck. doggie style is OK and maybe watching black guys fuck fatties  can help you with lifting a leg up or other positions..but some of the ones I fucked have always been furstration like Double Dare physical challenge to severe extreme.I do accept blow jobs and such but if she is only nice and not utterly negative.

4-FAtties who have a JOB feel they are entitled to being "picky" they dont have a real sense of reality in relationships cause their interactions are somewhat sour and scarrred so THey claim to be overconfident and picky and yet they bring ABSOLUTELY NO VALUE as a human being.

5- Fatties get self conscious VERY FAST.

6.-FAtties will give you a difficult more obstacles than with a hotter or cooler girls you are compatible with. They REALLY buy into courtship eventhough she is  a FREAK. Her LMR and ASD goes to extreme NEGATIVES.THIS IS PROVEN TRUTH. I had a girl walk out after sex cause she was embarased. they other one as soon as she felt alot of pleasure she used ANGER towards me to control her horniness evnthough we were in middle of sexual act.

7- Fatties have sever delusion and NO IDEA ABOUT DATING yet offer NEGATIVE experience based ADVICE to friends..SHE is NATURAL COCK BLOCK.. If you encounter one then act SUPER GAY like cuban guy Ozzie from RSD says.

8-Most are inherently dont have much sexual experience so regardless her AGE.

9- I dont find them attractive unless I see she is fuckable physically able to and Im drunk.

10- Cause I dont want to lower my standards or low self esteem with her NEgative energy. In Game its REALLY getting to the point of seducing the girls you really want to be with in every way with  Efficiently and  Consistency.

This DOES NOT happen overnight so seek dating advice along with your personal experience with women.
Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment