Saturday, August 16, 2014

August 2014 !! New beginings..came back from travels, replace girl in MLTR and efficiently approach to Online dating game

After my visit these past 2 weeks to Miami and Boise Idaho  its really a matter of cultural appeal on how you seduce women to then get at there core.
I had sex with only 2 girls during my trip to Miami.
argentinian and other cuban.
Efficiently to Peacocking is more of being comfortable with yourself first and find ways to look good yet slight difference in personality masculinity in abit stronger to have biology trigger alpha male trigger in her body and then color and appeal in your clothes without explaining yourself. ofcourse you have to seem approachable.

I had a girl I had no interest of being with her anymore cause of various factors but I kept her cause I needed her to do some pending stuff for me and thats pretty much it. I really glad that I started using my self dependent thinking in terms of nexting and I happend to stumble on reverse next with me being cool and pretending to be victim or dumpee to avoid any sour or drama as this relationship was going to end due to her wanting more way fast too soon and her agenda came out and I was in no shape of form ever going to provide for that.
The secret is not give a shit , yes its kindah a loss but replacing her with pending girls you are talking to or seeing is great advantage than to emotionally affect yourself into someone who isnt even worth it.

anyways I did what Franco Seduction calls and he hasnt published on it is Soft Next.

I had replaced her even before the next with another girl more willing to give me more and nurture me and appreciate me and at same time even better for me.

This one I nexted was so LSE that she texted me trying to one up me like a bitch and send me a text that she was with her new friend and she is happy and that tey are into same things and shit and I wasnt even caring about that shit.. which I think her LSE tried to start drama and as a PLAYER had no effect on me.

Thanks to Franco Seduction coaching.

ONLINE GAME

I read few simple ebooks and one of them struck enticing subject on specific site I am in and read how clever the stats and all this stuff involved and how this guy met his fiance.

I thought it was great infromtation but few things were missing which I agree its more personal thing to be your honest self.  so I happend to look into other clever ways and from this great recommended ebook I think is short yet super super  clever that I noticed 2 sticking points

1- I tend to mansplain so he says to replace that with desriptions which I use NLP

2- I get impatient sometimes and he states that its pretty more send message and forget it. it really puts things on her court and challenges her to work early 50/50 VS you trying too much seems too desperate. which I agree but as HUNTING mode we guys tend to be uncoincious on our approach.


Things he left out is attraction material which I think is necesary rapport isnt enough. I think Mark Manson's previously taught privately is his active and passive attraction is definately KEY in calibration.
and advice samples of photos.

but overall his stuff seems really GOOD.

I ofcourse tend to really play neutral PIMP way of being the emoty white room to create what she wants and play it to her..so I decided on some sites to not use questionaire.

I realize that with my good awesome online dating experience that  online is worth more experience than reading a book on anything.

I  get from this is :

1- Be neutral and have some slightly higher and different to bring something new experience to the woman that is reading.
2-Be selective once you have engaged into a conversation.
3- use rapport and silly combined both. Mark Manson Emtropy credit*
4- girls under 25 are party chicks very low rapport and more casual and attraction and fun DHVs  on freaks use more dual frames I call it HULK frame.
I had 2 strippers engaged into me and oe of them is driving 3 hours yet she is slightly being cautious cause I gamed her really GOOD shes 22 yrs old blonde cute stripper and is slight bisexual I thimk.lol.

5- Girls above 25 is rapport soulmate game *badboy pua credit
or Mark's comfort connection chemistry GAME which I am thankful for he taught me 2009 to get first real experience into this very very fast after years of struggle and mediocre results.i had my notes but due to robbery I couldnt find them :( its a matter of practice and calibration though.

6- read the profile and throw it back at her -Golden Mirror credit Sinn Future.
ofcourse with under 25 is slight less and more casual hey and more fun .. and over 25 is more rapport questions of qualification off the bat.

Summary:
I was busy in my trips.
*Miami- beautiful women cultural influence is flash game and HULK game works.
*Boise Idaho pua-beautiful white women with cultural difference more reserved and introverted  proceed with caution and only open thouse who AI or IOI cold approach isnt really that acceptable.

Strippers and HULK game
first time using this for fun and it really opened my eyes to POWER of imagination and NLP once you hook one and then they invest into you its more them now chasing you but as profesional seducers is to keep playing HULK of both frames which make it brilliant.Almost pimp like stuff but it is not.

ONLINE GAME
It has its limitiations and learn from best of both and do both infield approaches and online. learn from the best of both worlds and limit your time investmemt on game to keep healthy balance of inner frame and neediness management. Thank you Franco.

No comments:

Post a Comment