Monday, January 19, 2015

advanced level series REJECT WOMAN FIRST !!! LD Must be rejected and use against her...

Ive noticed that a lot of girls aren't good girls.
they are LD girls that disguise themselves as good girls..
they even use religion at times to mask LD

I had a terrible waste of time date got slobbered and her LD cause her to reject me cause I escalated on her..
antoher girl I escalate by phone and text and there was no LMR

SAME GAME different reaction from girls...

SOMETIMES ITS NOT YOUR GAME ITS THE GIRL

one thing is that she likes you and you escalate and she reciprocates.

another thing is that you escalate and she withdraws

THAT IS SCREENING

Franco book Manual and Good girls book version 2.0 NEW has further in depth on this.

that being said.

I read in forums about Mario Italian screening LD from HD

my answer was escalation.
actually it was this.


How quickly understand if a woman is LD-HD?
by Latin_Lover » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:20 pm

Hi,
my name is Mario, I am Italian .
There is a quick way to tell if the girl I meet the first time is LD or HD?
Latin_Lover

Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:54 pm
Top
Re: How quickly understand if a woman is LD-HD?
by carlosandro » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:34 am

Hi MArio,
this is interesting cause I also experiencing this when I game the same way consistent and women react different...
it has DEFIANTELY to do with LD- HD


Im experienceing currently with a girl who Im verbally escalate before meet up and another girl who everytime I compliment or a hint of man-female interest she hides.. that can be a sign Im guessing.
I think physical escalation. ofcourse that you are confident that you are properly moving seduction forward. and when you know she is interested into you..
carlosandro

Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:26 am
Top
Re: How quickly understand if a woman is LD-HD?
by Latin_Lover » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:25 pm

thanks bro!
Latin_Lover

Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:54 pm
Top
Re: How quickly understand if a woman is LD-HD?
by carlosandro » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:25 pm

Latin_Lover wrote:
thanks bro!

my pleasure..
its always great to find like minded individuals who follow Franco.
carlosandro

Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:26 am



So CLEARLY SCREENING IS IMPORTANT ONCE YOU ARE GOOD.

ITS GOOD FOR BUSINESS ITS GOOD FOR SEX AND GOOD FOR SPENDING YOUR TIME.


So I had this girl and everytime I escalate I  notice it was weird..
she did have LSE confirmed by FRANCO
and my LD due to her reaction..

so I did following,,i gave her one more chance...

she texted me nice...and then she did AFC mistake
she text me
"what car do you drive?"
I answered with non direct answer and she didn't send anymore texts..

so after my weekend with 3 day girl here I re tread girls im talking to and reset dates for week,
business as usual
and so since this LSE LD of Depressed type READ FRANCOS MATERIAL PLEASE

so my diagnosis was clear..

I then waited like a sniper and screen out..shoot down..and reject...lol..

so I send her text
:
"so you ask what car I drive..
then I dhv myself and high value ..then materialista bait.
then I said
I was turned off when you ask me what car I drive and because you didn't answer you never responded me anymore.  I wish you well but honestly I dontthink this will work out between us "

she qualified and tried to social mistake fix like any woman ..

but its too late..

YOU MUST REJECT ! YOU MUST BE CONSISTENT WIT H GAME AND YOURSELF CONFIDENCE WITH WOMEN< WOMEN WANT WARRIOR A PRince NOT A
BEGGER

I ALWAYS SCREEN ON MONDAYS..

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment