Monday, January 19, 2015

LR had a woman drive 3 hrs to see me treat me like KING

LR had a woman drive 3 hrs to see me treat me like KING
by carlosandro » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:34 pm
I really like how FRanco has screening and you can really know who is going to give you pleasure as a MAN to you VS debating or BS resistance..
these pas days I was experimenting...i was w my GF primary and went on date w another girl..then went to sleep another town that night with former FB i broke off hurt her heart yet we talk..i had her serve me food and gave me a bed to sleep the night on my way home..ofcourse i aroused her and fuckd her mercelessly..
then by text talk with 4 girls.
then dropped 2 girls due to being LD
random text another former FB to calibrate my game..i slept with her and I posted here in forums..
I was talking to a woman who is good job finaincially her intelectual in many ways..very attractive.. she looked like younger robyn lively and milloy ringwald but brunnette.
since I noticed it was on .. I ran HARSH qualification turning it into FEMALE EFFORT GAME on her..
and next day after talking on phone i had her come drop what shes doing her plans and drive 3 hrs to see me and be with me..
I even made her look like it was her idea.
she is FREAK ADventuress HD slightly looking for provider..which was slightly challenging cause my game was like pimps says
"filling the white room"
i had incredible time and ran jealousy on her infield at bar thanks to Franco's post i apply infield ...
I said to her eventhough i spent fri- sunday with her..i felt it was hours cause I had her feeling all types of emotions gave her variety of sex positions and role play and even slapped her face during sex at end..
i had her fall in love with me eventhough her nature is CLEARLY adventuress..this is like deadly snake..
She bought me gift and wanted to pay also for things..dinner lunch..I made her cry and have her say to me "I dont want this night to end..am I going to see you again?"
Its thanks to Franco coaching and skype calls i developed this game.. I can have fun , be safe and not get emotionally or financially hurt from any woman.
living this is truly AWESOME!
Thank you FRanco
carlosandro

Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:26 am

No comments:

Post a Comment