Thursday, April 2, 2015

Attractive momentum :2 FRs DAYGAME.. IMPORTANCE OF SEXUAL INNUENDOS = SDL

I did morning ritual of reviewing my goals.. went out for mail and came back to town to cash check.
I get a text from a new girl from online game,shes giggly and I feel her out.. at some point I drop the convo cause I strategize her thinking of me..and nail comfort on phone same day.since she texted me.

I went to startbucks and catch a older tall woman. she is checking me out.
I open with
ME:that looks good what is ti?
HER:its black coffee.
ME:I have thouse everyday.
HER:yeas Its good to get something different, what yo
ME:haha I got a gift card
HER: I heard...
ME: I got frap no whip extras shot of expresso black.
HER:HA have a nice day...

when she said that she did an unconscious false takeaway.

I ignored it cause I saw Todd ignoring when women say that.

I get mines and shes there. I now think its approach invitation approaximation again.
I get napkins..

I get too much..
her: I have a headache.......
me:WEl that equal isn't going to help.
HER: LOL!

BEST ANSWER when you feel she has attraction is you go sexual prolong forelplay:

"Im sure there are some delicious ways of taking care of that, wouldnt you agree?"

pace and lead ...very subtle yet FORCE her to visual make her think sexual turn point ***

"you seem nice person, open minded aside of gorgeously sexy"

"is that your friend? what brought you guys out? you guys came togethet or met up here like friends catch up? *Smile*"

"how you know each other"

"join in and let her talk or join them "
 create air of suspicion

"stay in set..unless you see they came together..

I leave...
 or stay until I have her friend leave...

use rich descriptions ..be funny..adventurous role...talk paris new york..
play the part of courtier...their fantasy


watch the other woman leave and other want to suck your cock.

I think they came in same car..so basically you tell her that are you guys friends catching up or partners ? Im not judgemental you can tell me "
you number close her and tell her call me lets be discrete.


you see seduction is not to overthink but to show a directive leading to what you and she really wants..which is satisfy her sexual urge in having sex with you without being OVERT or awkward direct..

That is why DIRECT doesnt work...in th eprocess of creating attraction..

women dont want a man to work for them , they want to FALL for THEM.




I realize that there was intial approach OSA
                                      rapport screening Im normal person easy to talk to and appreocahable.
                                     then she throws in the SExual innuedndo
"I have a headache"

my response wouldhave been, based on my thought...and mindset..
"SHE THINKS IM HOT AND NOW SHES SAYING SHE IS HORNY"

"are you friends or partners?, Im not a judgemental person..."
her response: blah blah..

"well I don't think the equal will help you .Im usually not this nice .but maybe we can talk after .."
"whats your number Im Carlo.." *smile*

or "well I have a few things in mind that can help you with that....but its certainly not the equal.."

her laugh..
"you seem friendly and personable I like that..are you here with your friend? ..partener..?"
well I have to go and maybe we can talk later...YES?
Im carlo and whats your number.."

Soo when you leave your house you have to believe that women will go sexual innuendo on you..
you stack it and treat it subtle but be positive persistant and believe its normal calm and ok we are adults frame.


I found myself  learning from this momentum and RAS kicked in ...
I went to lunch and thought about approach this girl I ve had a crush on.

I went prepared based on last nights experience and improve..so I took paper pen and note.

I made a note and waited for her to come on break ..
I saw her and went after her..

HEy
Her:hi
ME:is there any way I can give you a note
HER: no not on the floor,
ME:well I waited for you and you walk too fast.
ME: Is there anyways after your work.
HER: NO
ME:cause I noticed you for awhile and want to invite you to take you on date.
HER: surprised and happy and nervious...  = ATTRACTION
HER:she taps her coworker
ME: I leave.

Ive been hovering this girl for longest. she likes me and I like her and now its mutual.

I talk to female friend keija.

daygame set: she was flirting with you  thought you were handsome.
crush girl note: she was excited and happy and surprised....when you see her again ,
she will be open to you.

So here is taking advantage of attractive momentum.
you BELIEVE
before you LEAVE YOUR HOUSE.

BE READY USE HUMOR WHEN THEY THROW SEXUAL INNUENDO.

lead use attractive momentum  with positive persistence and USE ingenuity and creativity in situation. IT creates MORE attraction like in ROMANCE NOVELS.
and that FEELING of DOPAMINE high SPIKE!

 will be WOMEN who think you are cute..thouse should be taken to bed ASAP
you number close them calm and confident like leading. WE LIVE IN THE MOMENT for THESE MOMENTS.

when the iron is HOT we strike with NO MERCY and with calm confidence like weve done it before and rehersed it in ouminds THIS BELEIVE IT HAPPENS .

No comments:

Post a Comment