Tuesday, April 21, 2015

LR:One night stand with 21 yr old :Older man gaming younger women

I was going to post a LR /FR about a recent encounter with a 21 yr old . Im over 15yrs older than her.

the seduction was fast.
I paced it and slowed it down. had her chasing and assuming high value traits.
at first I did ran rapport meaning mirroring and commenting slightly

MAINLY - Letting her Talk about herself. *** BiG SECRET KEY

She felt the need to seek rapport and seek bond with me due to this and my non neediness
Shed go sexual with me fast over the course of the phone text interactions.

her mind was now doing the work for me while I was doing my own thing and seeing other women.

my MLTR without exageration is new FB after I closed 21yr old. and 2 others consistant ones..and one that I can simply text she comes over and fucks and done.

I was unaware cause my game was more of talking to girls 10yr below ..but this one was over 15yrs younger than me.

my game is mark manson style normally, if you reread his virgin LR you realize Mark got dropped by the virgin due to him being too needy and too overly indesicive. he lacked firmness.

most younger women want older man due to firmness unshakable...which in older women or same age are more into connecting with you VS submitting as younger women.

but I realize that Bad boy pua in his disk program was right about party chicks and emotional chicks.
please review this if you are older man gaming younger women.

luckily Shanin my friend did explain alot of what happened and what I did wrong in some sense.



My game is that I get girls fall in love with me , chase me..I use emotional detachment to keep then chasing for that communication that emotionally tells her that Im still interested in her ...which forces her to want to seek work more to make sure I still think about her...like trying to remind me that she is there for me.
This is how i run my girls. and so far I like this cause  right now my life s very BUSY

when you game younger women..

In this case this was my FIRST younger woman.

its different set of rules.

its like a ROLE you  PLAY in their fantasy. you have to see this as this cause if you stay in that ROLE ,it fucks with your head.

and your validation of who you are inside can not be that what she thinks you are.

some fuck ups or disconnects with her  have to be seen in your mind as feedback to improve VS  beating yourself up over this.

When we as men we reach level of maturity, we inspire ourselves  and live life differntly and value things diffferently.

this is a 21yr old.. with bad attitude and passive aggresive behaviour. yet she is attractive on outside and ambitious.

Franco and I categorized her as HSE Materialista /LSE Freak.

due to the fact of this sexual escape was mearly sudden and flash created by me...which she couldnt help resist that attractive momentum and positive persitance inside of me which made her
give herself to me without second thought.

Weve been texting and one nights I screen for logistics and possible her being alone..not with someone nor too busy..meaning the best opening for me to go there and lay her.
unconciously that was my goal.

I wasnt screening her at that point but I was screening for the opening to take charge and lay her.
its the conqueror inside of us men.the warrior.

she couldnt but I managed to talk to her for abit..and then next night on a fridaynight
she texted me with a pic showing me her legs..asking me to come over.

I knew that its clearly the green light. and her mind is the biggest sexual organ was already decided that she wanted SEX with me.

so I went and she gave me directions. I get there hours later..

she doesnt believe it...I get there.. she tries to act neautral.

I play it pace ..prolong ..and lead.
always always do less of talking..
do less talking and have her talk more.

always be sexual confortable than her. cause she will try to mirror you and then find herself sexually comfortable with you.

in 15 minutes or 10 mins..we were fucking.

I aorused her physically very ccalibrated but not overly eager ...than my verbal  prolong pace...and lead her to arousal ..that it went to a point of no return
and she asked me to go to bedroom with her lay down.

she was on her period. still I put on a comdom and I fucked her well.

her being a 21yr old..and now was screening her after sex talk..I realize that I missed certain parts of her personality..

now thinking about it.

put yourself when you were 21yrs old.

you didnt know shit and still discovering Life.

Im seasoned and living Life due to risks and failures learned and on Rise to Success..

this was a disconnect.

She being a person who still under society programming while also having severe HSE/LSE traits made it somewhat too much to deal with...

I realize that Franco in his seduction books and coaching  was always correct on his assestments when dealing with women.

I have been unconciously screening in more affectionate women and givign nurturing ones.
VS this one was emotionally detached to an extreme..that basically her diagnosis was

"my ex boyfriend was abusive....."

So I shouldve been more aware...but this is real time..we dont think...we do..
I realize that this was a GREAT Lesson in dealing with younger women.

and strippers and women who have a certain belief that "they are attrctive in their minds  confidently" while being LSE with her body.

I did not want to pt myself in being the abusive boyfriend cause Its not worth it.

plus I fucked her..so what else..

women usually chase me.. she wants guys to chase her..

??

you see where this is going?

like we met we liked each other , we fucked.
but the disconnect  was we cross paths.

thats it.

I realize I should never see this as taking personal..

plus i fuck alot of pussy and have girls throw me pussy so her palyer ways did bother me a bit why she wasnt chasing.

yet  its that for me as a seducer is that I know wat I want...

and I wont put mysel into the role of abusive boyfriend over a piece of ass.

I wont risk going to jail or energy of drama when I need energy for my goals in life..still pending for me to conquer.

this is alot of work guys..really ..and when you have literally locally 3 sure fucks pussys, 1 girlfriend who gives of herself to you her everything...and 2 fuck buddies live far yet you can call then they will fuck you...? its like

6 women who you can call and can give you emotional and sexual comfort.
and will beg you to suck on your cock


VS

1 21 yr old who thinks she is the prize , yes her attractive ways intrigue any man,
yet like odesyss and sirens.
at what price?
cause she requieres alot of attention and energy.. she wants a abusive male ..eventhough she is 21yr old fucking other guys...she wants alpha males to validate her.

so it was my first one night stand and first younger woman.

and one of the fasted lays. 10-15 mins.

she fucked me cause she found me attractive and wanted power over her yet she is HSE materialista so I unconciously

disconnected with her.

cause under trance of being at high level of moving up your game?
I realize that you become entranced and you as a man have to be the one who is more logical so that you dont BETA yourself in your mind and attitude towards her.

meaning. unconciously being needy based on her emotional detachment and you trying to conquer her...
which to a woman who has had abusive realtionships equals to = needy BETA behaviour.

so
1st  one nigt stand  with younger woman
1st 21 yr  old.
1st fast seductions.
1st booty call
1st time I decided that "I wont contact her again"

I feel that she is used to having a guy chase her.
reagardless..

since she is LSE Freak she wants validation.

but i decided to stop. an focus on important things. I enjoyed it. it was nice.

but her attitude is shitty since I did not chase her and did not comply to being abusive with her.

I think I played her well cause it was a fast seduction and so after sex I usually dont care...

but now im adjusting my after sex to minimize interaction, keep girl chasing , have her talk more.
screen HER! and you leaving her, Caring LESS than  HER...
and watch her chase..

if she doesnt chase then  its basically disconnect. that is best to leave at a high point.

no need to be meek or too nice or too needy...

leave at high point cause you have other pussy...................

I wont talk about her anymore.. NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment