Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Good Girl KLSie

I think I have a good girl in myhands.

she is very giving and nice emotionally.
she is caring and positive..
and she seeks rapport.... she like srapport alot

she is very positive girl

loving and very family oriented.

she is "grey " area thinker...she is non judgmental.

she calls me for phone sex...I oblige

she is night and day from other girls.

she fucks good and loves sex

when I layed her  I spoke on the phone and rich descriptions seduced her.

had her ask the day off from work next day just to come over drive 4hrs to see me.
at night..see me and want to come over and fuck me.

this was another fast lays Ive had. this was pure emotional connection along with cocky funny.

different than LSE FREAKS game which want pure firnmess and authorative yet not funny...not real emotional connection cause emotional connection = weak man and awkward.


KLSie I did with her sexually things..
she is very cute and attractive.
sings ...and  knows how to treat me.

she paid for hotel when last I saw her...even if she wa on vacation

she kept texting me all the time...that is why I think she is Goodgirl and not LSE freak.

her sexual nature is freaky, yet its still like she is congruent acepting that she can be hot vixen and at same time positive and emotional girl...

I love that she cries ...she cries for me and cries when she talks about her family. how much she loves them.

and my dick '   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment