Tuesday, April 21, 2015

LR KC FB 20 minutes after meet up and shes rubing my cock in her car

LR KC FB

I met her as soon as I drove back from seeing 21yr old HSE/LSE FREAK.
and Ive had her on text chase mode.
she has been chasing me thorigh text and so thats a key.

have her chasing you.

then I decide to meet up I LEAD. always.

then we met...I was still in mode where I fucked ..so I was laid back.

we had rapport but I realize I talked too much..

Guys remember

LET HER TALK MORE!

so we left went outside..
and she inveited me to go to eat somewhere outside.
we went and I had girls flirt and game me infron tof her.

hardcore.

wow.

I left in her car and she was rubbing her hand on my cock.

she had sever ASD
so she sate break

some girls just have a fucking rule of not fucking th guy so fast cause she wants to see them again.
its in their brain ingrained.

so afterwards she text me .
and I prolong text space so she can feel fear of loss.

FEAR OF LOSS is KEY with ANY WOMAN.

fear of loss is differnt than break rapport, OK/

so next day she texts me a little and I withdraw abit meaning have her text 3 and me once.

then she text me to come over to fuck.

DONE!

I screen her.

yep she is FB status. had her serve me and do stuff for me.


Ilike this that I order girls to do stuff...they like it too but most guys dont exert that power.

use it ..and if you can abuse it.

raise pan pleasure level...

she is my FB lives few blocks from here..
she doesnt know where I lve..
or really what I do

which is first

thatnks FRANCO

No comments:

Post a Comment