Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Vision board combining with Seduction and Sucess

well I listende to Arielel Ford regarding her soul mate secret.
and brad P's inner game seminar. I recommend it highly.

when you combine that along with your vision board and goal setting?
this seems to click faster to make you desperate to go for it and without Fear.

this si something I am doing and unconciously few months later I am getting what I want.
i am also implementing check, of law of attraction like jim carrey did.
that works to get you worked up and do what needs to be done to get there.
best example is puff daddy's advice on "dont stop and lock in" which he says its ok to dream but you got to go out and get it!

my goal is to be good at day game like Todd. this guy is soo intelligent he is amazing teacher and still you have to do it yourself to be able to get thouse results.

Advice from corey skyy himself was , imagine your affirmations describe what you are doing and getting that what you want.and feeling it , you have to do that to get that.

So by reading this are you guys seeing a similarity??!

Vision boards are great cause for planning your dream and vision it keeps you grounded and makes you remember your path aside of when you get busy.
so as brap teaches my vision board is on a white posterboard yet seduction vision board is my screen saver on my personal laptop, plus I model my behaviours and sexy mannerisms from guys like
ricky martin  and alpha videos from rob brinded on posture and walk with examples of john travolta walk and black spiderman swagger.

this goes along with positive persistance  momentum inside you first  before you deal with women. which is get in state yet be proactive in seduction

also implementing LISTENING.

I learned by listening you act like pimps do as therapist and pimp game book says  empty white room and you place things she wants and needs in her life tht she cant find anywhere else..

thats how Gary Braodsky's how to play women and pimp mindset and extreme domination and conquering women are super super important to deal with women!

do your vision board and like the wallstreet wolf says, even if its painful dont lower your standards cause if you do, you are done and never get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment