Wednesday, November 30, 2016

back in the game : importance of acting on woman's BT

I remembered that I had a phone consult with Entropy Mark Mansen.
it was 2009.
I had emailed 1,100 women and I had just gone on one date and close didnt happen.

he gave me great advice.

spike her BT, and try again.

be cool relax
make her want it more and play like you dont want it as bad as her once she is hooked.
meaning once you hit rapport and go direct then you slow down tempo which gives the girl to catch up on horniness and want you.

afterwards he told me that advice happened cause I was calibrated.

2009 had to be the best year of my life in terms of success with women.

2015-2016 was more about surviving .

2017 will be something unprecedented since I am forced to succeed and pushed myself hard.

I literally see myself like Rocky training in a gym in the dumps just to get back and get hungry.

lately, I reflected and was sad and mybe depressed.
I dont need to lie.

what I learned from derek rsd and one of my successsful friends of game nurse is that LOOKS MATTER!

from the start pregame I did unconcious preselcetion and social status game and such.
I also remember the years in new york city before my success that I spent 5 years without any success eventhough I went out everyday on daygame with a dating coach and approached and went out at night to hit on drunk girls. I wasnt balding yet.  but no sucess ,empty and wasteful.

pre leavin new york found my niche. followed mickey's daygame dates and from sinns layreports book. applied it fully.

passive active audio doc holliday and entropy and double LR from Saffron pua. back in boston

I regret not losing weight.

Entropy's last phone consult dated 2012 was
"dude focus on your weight, and not on game, if you want to approach approach just not as an excse not to appraoch but you make thign happen for yourself, if you are in midst of stuff for your career and need not any distraction then push it aside and jerk off if you need to "

This is what I am going to do for next few days and put things aside to focus on one last projects that is due in few days and hours.

Ive been talking to 3 girls on my phone.three women...and so it hasnt been consistent in someways and others was cool.

but they might need to take back seat cause I have shit to take care of.
after the next few days once I take care of this, it will be another ball game , like taking it to another level of success in my life.

is this sacrifice worth it ?

yes this time its yes .

in the most part, game needs to be game and need s to be seen as proactive pursuit of happy social hobby.

i lately unconciously practiced with one of my MLTRs date your sister game... I think I might have picked it up uncnociously by setting positive frames and reinfrcements  behavioural shaping as they call it. thanks Sinn and Vin Di Carlo for that.

but
adam has 2 women and is adding one more girl to his non religious version of sister wives , luckily there busexual women..I wonder how he screens them and then hooks them for realtionship. accodring to the LR the second girl was one second date the lay.
I usually shoot for first night as I did succesfully in new york. but I will have to replicate that 2009 model from reading the lay reports here. and implement them with precision where I will live.

I am taking a sabath from online game and after my 72 hr obligations I will complete whats needed and then work hardcore on my body and business and then work with a image consultat here that can help me with advice on my looks.

aside of that maybe take pics for tinder
and  work on my health and do day game mostly like Todd from RSD.

I have reviewed several videos on PRP and vitamins for hari regrowth therapy and possibly PRP on my knees naybe with some emdogain as report in japan demonstrated.

HCG diet will start soon once I am done with 72 hrs marathom and no talking with girls just focus on what I need to focus on.

Girls are huge distraction , I do phone game almost everynight and its over gaming in my opinion at this point. I can be rude at times but its effective when you break rapport on that note to have them take a step towards you..
that is why there is GOLD in some old audios  like David Deangleo with Marie Forleo which e talks about 2 steps forward one step back.  or BHRR from mystery or break apport/passive active from entropy proir adam lyons thoery on it. or my own version from the field which was cut down 30% of your horniness and slow down the pace and prolong foreplay.

reality and repeatedly we are told  that women take longer to get horny.

also shit tests are best combated that you make sure you win frame control
and make objectiosn before she does credit ross jeffries.

I will review what I have done right in 2009 and made similar consistent in 2012-2013.

I open mthen 3 messages with attraction like Jeffy RSD old school way with hot- cold from sinn or attraction routines. then text to confirm number light text  then phone call that night , disqualify like mehow 7:30pm -8pm..
then talk on phone 1 hr like doc holiday and go set the date then dont tak till morning afternoon of the date with her. go on date near your place LOGISTICS !
then have connect and qualifcation with MM story and qualification like adam and connect. deep comfort game. while sell the view of appratment  then direct SOI entropy says no more than 2 on a date. ...then transition to ice cream make her pay for desert grocery walking distance near your place . then object sex before goign upstairs to enjoy the view and you have to work tomorrow in girls code.
there escalate and share icecream share stories there throw NLP pattterns which is 10% and physical escalation while you pulling back before her and being cool and non reactive as she will physical shit test you. credit saffron
then use kung fu penus if you need to or your not ready for this  credit sinn and you stop and walk her out .

and as you do that you spike her BT again and act cool and happy and give her great time and make her miss you and make eveident that she is soo happy and enjoying the night with NLP and make the state break for her very sudden like the door pattern effect where you are with her and when you leave , reality sets in on her lonely life.

then next day you follow up with noon text or callback humor pretty much text book attraction routine manual or braddocks text game.
then follwo up for the next date.

follow the tao of steve when you reach rapport and are doing sexal escaltion.
there are rules where logistics and comfort sexual escalation needs to be done at same place.

my guy nurse shed weight and gained 20lbs of muscle ,  showed me a tinder article on girls and tinder on looks . and women love looks guys......

aside of mehow or other guys in the community that says  looks dont matter, SIR they do matter.

my friend is scoring easier due to his muscle gain. its much effortless to him.

meaning any guy who wants to get good at game and be consistent once you get your verbal game?
you have to improve on your looks department. credit Vin di carlo on his female psycholgy.

I followed sinns breakthrough comfort along with Pimp Easy book and  pimp game by mickey royal
along with swingcatt's cd 1 on beliefs .this reinforces you to continue and "trust the process" credit Jeffy RSD.

plus you have to get good pics. either from a girl or model from a celebrity photo shoot? or even a gay guy who you ask and pay you want to look sexy on camera.

So to recap
72 hrs i wll not game at all.
and focus on my last finishing line prior 2017 project. and start on my physical apperance and diet . and finances , then work project and businessses planned.

then daygame watch todd's repeatedly on this. So fat Todd from RSD is the BEST on daygame by far.

peac out and see you in 72 hrs



No comments:

Post a Comment