Saturday, December 3, 2016

Every second counts .............

You should always have in mind that every second counts.

you age and that doesnt come back.

You should always push yourself harder cause you know that you can always do better.

whether its business and learnign about business or planning your future or diversifying.

that shit is important

once you reach there you have to think about saving when you are old or sick.
what will you do ? how will you live?

as someone like me who has been homeless 2 - 3 times

I value that every second. and dont take things for granted.

I can be cheap at times, but when I am not I enjoy it and then go back to being frugal.

girls will respect that.
the more firm you are in what works in business and life.

the better you become at this game.

This game of women is almost a game of hunting.

you either go to the forrest or go where there is gathering or prey.

the approach isnt the same.
 you modify

as Franco says " make her come out of the cave and then grab her."

its more subtle than that.
treat every women like she is MLTR  (no deep conversation about your problems)

dont go in too deep unless she is good girl type who enjoys comminucation or comfort.

Every second counts...all experiences count.
if you are rusty now, and feel you are strating from over
its temporary

cause once you taste the rhythm of game and calculated seduction?
then it comes back.

then you adjust based on the women's reponse.

also

make your selection count.
push to see more attractive and more quality types.

always rise above at every circumstance.

an ambitious guy like me make girls worry I wont have time for them.
this is true and that is what helps control my neediness management,

also I cant have just one.

I need to have more than one.

less you give the better you are ..- gary broasdksy
make every second count.


No comments:

Post a Comment