Saturday, December 3, 2016

Social Circle Expansion Game will start soon

I will once pass this phase next few days,

will attempt to start a social circle expansion .meaning socialize and introduce myself.
and from there screen and analyze within seconds.

I have plans of reviewing and studyign social circle game.
greenway has some product stuff and  rich laruina has a product on it too with ebook,

I have practiced slow burn game this from braddock. so this teaches you to be patient. and subtle.

its like to entice a pet to come near you..... and calmly pet and then you can escalate quickly to putting a collar on if need be instead of violent force or screaming for you to chase the pet.

Plus it makes you comfortable around and you have to apply the rules of Tao of Steve.

I am also learning that "introducing people " can help you become somewhat easier to connect and meet people , instead of online.

Todd spoke well on his opening mastery regarding how powerful in person game is.
and dont get me wrong....Todd knows his stuff online game. I am subscriber for 3 girls a day.
yet I see tat this advantage for cold approach turned warm appraoch is waaay best for quick NLP mirroring and leading to something.

as someone mentioned it to me , NLP is still quite powerful tool.

ofcourse some girls wont get it or feel weird by it. that is ok though
its a matter of changng dynamics while conversating.
what franco calls rich descriptions
this works and sometimes girls think you are weird.
so its our attempt to getthem to emotional level rather than thinking logically.
cause logically sex doesnt happen
its emotional and becomes an urge of pleasrueable feeling.

so that Social Circle not only will expand my social skills but also make me known within circle of people, as someone like myself wouldnt or isnt doing so'.

But I will and I am going to .

its like a politician going to events to introduce to people. that is what I plan to do
a claendar of touring meetups and events and such to connect to people and become known.



No comments:

Post a Comment