Saturday, December 17, 2016

FR: 2 dates one shitty and next one was Amazing! breakdown.

Hello this is FR about 2 dates I went on today.
disclaimer.
this is all uncensored.

FR: 2 dates one shitty and next one was Amazing.

So I went on a date with Christie shes a acountant on photos and her voice on the phone was somewhat sexy, but in person was dressed like a slob and her face was just shit.

I liked her at first cause she took initiative in heloing in the seduction. there are 2 things about this:
she enables the meetup and puts investment.
Franco also calls this "masculine women" as her action is considered masculine way.
So I in my past have dealt with this and she is the first to date here in south.
phone game: our phone game was 50-50. I liked that she followed up. it almost smelled like business follow-up. So she was seeing this as potential.
We met up she wasnt used to my humour. meaning cocky funny. she was distant and really started by saying "Ive been dating on and off with a guy, but overall been dating". That was a deal breaker for me in someways in which I would have to find out why I overeacted to that language.
so in some ways I was a dick but I have to say that it is almost what Todd mentioned in his opening mastery. "the reason some sets failed when you arent genuinely interested in the girl and the girl feels it that you arent really into her and are just to talk and not take her seriously".

my friend vibrant said to me "shes emotionally immature".
Anyways, we talked and problem was , kino , and location of table...and eventhough I did throw SOIs. She wasnt connecting at emotional level. As is on text.
There is a possibility that she also felt that she wasnt instantly physically attracted to me aswell.

So it was mutual. the date lasted 45 -50 mins.
after we finished , I hinted to go for a walk....and she said she cant stay long cause she has to go blah blah ...So I ended it.
cause I knew that it wasnt going anywhere plus I wasnt attracted to her if we werent going to fuck or kiss.
So essentially she was also playing a game.

so after the takeaway.... I did feel somewhat dissapointed. meaning in game you have to analyze realistaically by writting on this blog credit Saffronpua.

as tired as I am now. I m writting this so I wont forget and evaluate my game.that is how you get good fast is diagnosing your game tight. and observing your behaviour and fine tune to what you want it to be and how it should be done.

so we texted after as a takeawa to her takeaway as she rejected my kiss on the cheek.





No comments:

Post a Comment