Sunday, December 11, 2016

2017 year of Aesthetics and modeling sucessful patterns of guys and being inventive

So this year is about starting a long jourbey on Aesthetics, aside of working out, I will study Aesthetics and gold porportion and such related arts. I will pay attention to detail and will help with self love and social interactions.
Derek RSD explained to me about ti but not to the extent of aesthetics. he did crack a joke which was distasteful but makes sense why he said it and his logic.
So my goal is that, its going to be #1 thing taking over everything. It will help me also in helping clients as well.

Modeling.
I explained indepth about modeling in another post, yet also takes inventive side of pushing limits.
Madison took in Jeffy's course of online excute the program and somehow managed to tailor it to Tinder and Bumble. and took from Luke Snapchat social proof idea made it all into his own use.
That is what I am talking tabout when you model someone, you have to integrate to yourself mainly your strengths,working smart is more about working specifically and aware , and purposely working at that HARD. I think that would define predictable success.

Thanks to Steve Santagati's book, I feel at ease cause it makes all the sense in the workd the attitudes of women.... I dont second guess anymore. I strike when iron is hot and silent when the time is right to be. Knowing this has let go of my logical neediness.

Focused on my goals (hobbies) also helped with neediness management.

Seeing Todd, at bethany show.was very interesting cause its like seeing a friend on TV.
Todd is great guy and honestly if he would ve had more time to talk he wouldve expressed double standards of dating. at the show it was women hating players....when there are alot of guys out here with no girlfriend and frustrated with their dating life.
So these shows for someone who doesnt have a girlfriend, is like watching double standards. when guys how I was years ago would have voiced "well I am nice guy and caring why wouldnt any girl take me seriously"  "players here have dates and I dont even have one?"
"So clearely  women like bad boys and players."

Audience would shut up.

So yes its all coming together and I am excited.  I am still upset at DJ Fuji cause he always preached how" working out was a waste of time and looks didnt matter" along with other people.
But, I know what I know now , its full steam throttle.
Theres no better time to start tan now.
no ifs or butts. its time to bring out the Zyzz in ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment