Sunday, August 13, 2017

BACK IN THE GAME 2017 2 new lays in august thank you saffron and mark entropy

so i have tie off and I started game .........
I started online  on match

I so far in august  have 2 lays one with actual girl I like and recovered the set when it went well. I recovered the set with comfort game.

I did have fbs so far  MLTRs

1 - p 3 yrs so far
2- -sonay 1 yr
3- fb febrary  is krist


the 2 new lays  comes from 2 freaks
one is a crazy needy girl...showing active disqualifier and no escalation on first date...on second date ..went like lmr...

second lay was from a girl I actually physically like .... we closed on 3rd meetup.. recovered ...after her flake. I really really like her a lot... I caught oneitis from her .
I had consultation from franco seduction to realistic handle this emotional turmoil

I learned that you need to be aware of wha tshe  a freak lse hd, materialista , shit test handle freames that meant to test and betaise.

so far 2 lays

I did go to several dates and one girl just thought I was too much and she droped off.
other is not used to compliments and she needs to be lead.

I ve used saffron 2 lr report audio , listend to glen interview david shade .... where the space gives her to vacuum into you.... and ofcourse adam lyons stuff , issues in qualification, mr m . 9 and 10 game.
and youtube video on prolong foreplay on lmr .

I listened to sin s  daygame seminar in full on youtube and also his advanced confort which talks abit about breakthrough comfort.

I listedn to vin di carlos 7 wasy to get her addicted and her female psycology program.

I learned to calibrate this game part ....

iused SNL's stuff frames along with natural woman patterm , and nlp routine also I don't remember
I used CJ's stuff on NLP as well.

heavy stuff also MMqualification what you got going morethan your looks.

I also speak on the phone and let them vent.

I also let them wait  I hold off what I usually wait to  text ...I make them wait

also gary braokdsky stuff  pimp mindset , conquering women , how to be a player


what really helped me was saffron's LR audio along with remembering ..... mark advice on make her want it more.... just like dealing with  LMR

I got advice from a girl who told me I am too forward and for me to  false time constraint .... and then started using false disqualifier...this also was used in califronia pimp stuff ...and also vin di carlo dating diablo.

this is attributed to my new lays.

is to play on their emotions....frustrate them...and you hold back more  than them..the pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment