Sunday, August 13, 2017

online game help and transitioning to live in person seduction

I got help from 2 girls one with dating advice dizzy and other a girl who reviews dating profiles.

so far its helping so now plan to attack with setting up and mass message

based on todds and jeffy stuff . its best to mass message ...well I got the lays based of

OSA

observe statement and ask

its indirect game.
but takes a lot of time..so as jeffy says in his experience to message ...its my attempt to fosuc on inlive person game than online

I have free time and in the best position to do so.

I am following vi di carlos recommendeation on helonig me reprogram my mind with affirmations with use of supplemetns and also exletric.

so I need to afformations and visiualize and do eye contact excersizes.


I'm excited..i got my pad and finally organized it nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment