Sunday, October 22, 2017

Work on yourself is the best way to withdraw from any hesitation

only thing you have control over is you.
what you do and what your life is all about
its not about a woman or women.
women rely on a provider sooner or later.
you are a MAN and you rely more on what you do TODAY
don't leave for tomorrow .
do move forward for today
don't ever second guesss yourself

my good friend  SAM tells me lot of good advice.
Adrian also gives me pimp mindset advice

this GAME is about frames. more challenging and more alpha you are. better you are in making any girl horny.

challenging = horniness

as franco book sleep easily with any women . his motto is " women aim for control than sex"

he specifies in LSE and HSE

I havetn met a HSE women yet,

hottest chicks have been LSE FREAKS

but the book is good I haven't finished but I have started viewing it.

as recommended reading :

pimp iceberg slim
pimpgamebook
33 strategies of war Robert greene
franco sleep with any women book
mode one

also listening to hypnosis  STOP NEGATIVE THOUGHTS


No comments:

Post a Comment