Saturday, September 30, 2017

Screening:treat them for who they are,not what you want them to be

so guys Franco has helped me understand a lot of things.

I learned something in game and also something in the realm of  MLTR and screening.

process of screening is my new LOVE.

you see, I would get drunk in love at first and follow my transference and lose myself in the process without any sort of logic

that is why I always got hurt at the end.


With this pain, came great lesssons.

SCREENING and ACTING PROPERLY TO THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE ,THAN WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO BE.

LSE FREAK you cant turn into a GF , NEVER !!!!
they are to be treated as strict FUCK BUDDY, NOT GF

screen for psychologically disturbed women cause in my case, I almost went in psychopath mode throughout the seduction.
I literally abandoned ship , to save myself.

I made mistake of thinking seduction was just to sex. its not

its about what you do afterwards, and manage who is part of  MLTR and who is fuck buddy,
only thouse chicks that make you feel good and you screened them properly can be part of your MLTR

fuck buddy LSE FREAKS of the extreme type or other sorts, Do not even think about it.

just re read Franco's chapter on psychologically distrurbed women and I ignored it and got hurt by it.


Also take time from the girls to analyze who they really are.... don't assume or follow transference.

DONT DROP FROM GAMING when you meet a girl.you think you like her but you haven't screened her.

FRANCO WARNED ME and So now I listen and my acuity is more spot on due to the negative experience that happened.

it was to learn how important screening is , who you give your time to and who you should avoid and run away.

Pretty face is good but when you seduce, you seduce the person , their views, their beliefs, their HSE/LSE and types.

as long as you know that, then you can manage accordingly and strictly to the LETTER.

ALSO don't change them, or try to reward them as your GF

the connection game is only part of it' but afterwards you have to manage and see them for who they are and what they value , than what generalized opinion and advice tells you.

don't send flowers to a pig
don't complement someone who doesn't see themselves truly as that.
don't invest the right emotions of your energy into wrong person.

No comments:

Post a Comment