Friday, May 31, 2019

love hacker tips 2.0 psychopathic game and my updates NLP and changes

in love you have to be a bullshitter. marketing and the matrix is all sales . this became even more apparent how someone withput a job can write a cookbook and make a living as an expert and be all fake.  its a survival thing I get it .  in the social way of life now that's how you make most money and survive.

luckily I don't have to do that since my field of work has to do with literaly logical visible results.

im not a  MGTOW full blown, I am type level 2 if you want to be specific .

at this point I am in midst of working on few things

1- being the wolf  - verbal game and manipulating gaslighting the relationship  and being cool.study jodi arias on her verbal game and her calm demeanor,we have viewed ted bundy acting like a sheep with LDS church and his social circle of friends, best example is the documentary and mark harmons movie.

2- NLP  process beggingin with interpretation of things we see  - in problematic scenarios we manifest our interpretation of problems when they in fact may not be true.

one of my mentors kept telling me  "meaning of the communication is the response you get"
it took me weeks to decipher what the fuck that meant until I youtubed it and saw even tony robbins had a one hour program just on that subject. reality indeed is subjective which is a mindfuck.

so what you think is happening maynot be happening. the uncertainty.


3.- Relationships :  I am experimented beign too overwhelmingly pull push game and some have said overgame. some have said barman.

so this is a journey on changes in me and my current model of relationship isn't working for me therefore I am open to change that.

last two relationships were hot girls but I was in my head and dealt with them with too much hot empathy and punishment cycle like a alpha leading parent . I over did the pull push.
as I was scared of being boring .

big sean said  "lack of attention"
one of the relationships  i went too extreme as i lstned to awful female advice.

i mentioned for PUA its more comfort and sexual escalation cycle along with humor and coomunication style mirroring and timing .

 mark entropy explained once is getting her more invested of effort justification and move involved in doing things for you ...make her more and more invested in relationship and sexual demands use of bdsm etc.

i will speak with todd valentines about his view on relationships as I find myself in doubt.

after this NLP realizism of mintrepretation on my end. ive been winging it like all the PUAs

i dont know realtionships cause my learning process was  PUA till sex close.
there isnt much on relatioships aside of my upbringing and that has failed miserably.

i tried being cool guy nothign mean all cool good and calm and no drama and the girl left me -
cause she had a histroy of guy being abusive according to franco, that was due to not being part of her view of the world there fore as LSE women dont have good game, she went to seek an abuser.

other girl im seeing is slight materialista .yet smart and logical , she has taught me negotiating and communication.she always begs and wants to be with me and shes cool . yet as a male I want to date other girls.  at times I am there and give her love and share moments as shes more invested in the dream with me .  I also am her best friend and I modeled her view of the world , ive become her best friend and someone who she has slight control over.

other 2 chicks fell off cause I didn't want to see them on weekends and or outside of the bedroom.

I plan to read neil strauss book on relatioships and see whats that about.


I will speak with todd and talk about relationship model and his mindset. also daygame.

aside of love

im working on finances and implementing more healthy habits rather than eating out a lot.

im being more mindful and aware.










No comments:

Post a Comment