Saturday, March 21, 2009

accepting frames texts and phone game

i got text by gired gun "minnesota blondie"
is the fist time I tried investment game.

2nd time I used frames with someone over text.

Sexual framing is powerful if you use emotional icons and be funny...

"its like emotions are like a drug"

she gave me the fake bootycall and now she has invested and even disqualifed herself to me then I takeaway silent and reinsciate framing she like me and I like her too...

it can annoy the girl if she isnt attracted....

but its woeking and Ive fucked it up before where the girlwanted a date and I fucked up d2.

awaken helped me once and his game is tight...

to recover but then I got to disapointed at her flakyness and she plowed and I couldnt be decissive and tak action to close ...

anyways like my boy told me "just do it and if you messed up remebr your mistake"

My friend nothern nights also saw some text i excahnged before and he said I was dong well..

Im going out now ..my best frind natural is sick so Im going to local places to appraochand then SNL game.

Ive been winging it by myself solo.

having alot of FUN.

will report back.

strawberry shotcake hasnt reponded but set went well

review number close and obsevation topics

i could have gone insta date and didnt qualify enough

need to elicit more iois from her with bait

write up templates so i dont have to over think shit...

If I get a d2 with her I be my money its a close...

No comments:

Post a Comment