Thursday, April 2, 2009

Alpha male+ social skills= Game

So my boy doc strangelove and his wing "A-bone"


freakin I had spoken to him as I was getting texts from online girl.





I seem undecided what the fuck to do next and since these two mastered that ..Im good at cold approach...I had him talking to me back and forth.





Guy has serious game been at it a long time..got SNL's even gave me tips since Im at my parents cribo...he found out..he saw matrix.





alpha do whatever the fuck feels like it willing to walk away


social skills to get her attracted





HE mentioned something I overlooked





what I read today at Sinns Blog on emotional Storm





I spoke ELTOPO a couple of times but reading sinns of attraction had an idea what I did last night.





after I spokewn to my boy Abone since doc strangleove was busy on phone with 2 women running wygant game LOL





made some awesome points BTspikes to create emtional storm but he called it being "unpredictable"


so I read this hundreds of times but not actually conscious of it I deicded to experiment and texte HBminisota blondie which I will post again.





since Ive been practicng comfort B H R R



Got hbminblondie to respond but build comfort and I felt we are going into friends zone

she text me 2 am


sticking points are: after building comfort sexual tension

recovery

mindaset scarcity of scared of being needy

I get great guy but not interested

comfort close

I go direct on after comfort or losing set

Objections and calibrating

aviod closing as sexual needy

walking away and coming back

when she keeps holding on to past thread

when I get her to qualifyherself off ht eopner what that means how to proceed.

when she is seeking to communicate with you do you act or you show interst ....

I dont seem to stop qualifying sounds like question and when I start talking she doesnt put into it?

how build sexual tension from it...

when she feels lika a slut when I go sexual how recover without being clingy needy rapport seeking

when its not going well I tell her hey stop that! or eyes over here Im talking to you..losing the set.

for someone that wants to get good and eventually wants a GF and wants more sexual experience some people want goal but is that necessary?

Im at level.

putting pressure on the girl and recovery game

sexual needy when pull

amoged pattern

do you ask her what ahe is looking

assumed booty call

No comments:

Post a Comment