Sunday, April 5, 2009

house arrest in miami ..i missed the meeting FUCK

hey man I havent been going out working on personal family and legal stuff to get my life together after such devestating blows...I remmeber el topo told me once "hey dude, Im just saying nobodys perfect we are human we have our flaws"

sounded pretty basic but the underlying why he was saying it is when you ask someone for help.

I had planned up to meet up woth a couple of guys and unfortunately I havent.

I have to move to new apt , and still here makes it more difficult...

what pissed me off is that an airport pu I did on a cute girl from chicago she was in town yet I didnt get her to contact me... online chicks trying to keep me on a waiting list here on 2 weeks....
text that I got from megabus liz that I sent out made everyone laugh their ass off.

All of this is to challenge me to step up.

If I dont then Im stagnant..I gotten soo much better just going out straight and it has helped me ALOT!

I would do it all over again simple fact of practice then reading on it is internalizing pain and looking for a solution.

I might go out with docstrangelove monday yet mystery is going to nyc on thusday and hopefully meet with him...I love nyc but this is my future and my future is in miami or FL.

I love to go to London or ireland or new zealand...

Here since I ve been busy myself realized how people are busy with their own shit...Ive been so busy I rejected offers to do my thing.

chicago chubby red hair airport pu inm nashville didnt respond to me nor my emails I fuked that up long time ago.

I liked her ALOT...

FUCK when I get like that I have to atleast appraoch 10 women...too bad Im under house arrest by my parents.LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment