Thursday, June 4, 2009

FR: HB cuddle bunny

Im posting this cause Im using entropys deep comfort...
Its my new style of game.

saffrom like I said is AWESOME
high attraction and escalates fast... I usually do that in night game but then have no control over it when it comes to closing I come on too strong...
like my friend Beau says you have to pull back.

that being said i ran online and did 2 messages and I noticed its about momentum...
like in what I read somewhere i think braddocks text game everything you do should be geared towards close nothing vague everything...

opner you are cute dork

response dork who are you calling dork?!


You are soo feisty...You should stop that cause.. Im starting to like it ; )

Im S
I live in the in the city

I knew you wher going to b a truoblemaker sweetie ; )

you are probably from Boston ?!?!

-S

I'm so not a troublemaker.... I'm just not taking any crap from the opposite sex any longer

As far as being from Boston... UH... no Dear, I'm from Brooklyn and my name is Krista. Nice to meet you ... and, what's with the name "rockstar dentist"???
------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you dear ...

say it aint so....

Krista... thats beautiful name .

YES! rghjkt !!!
AS a kid I always wanted to be artistic and creative with something that would involve helping people...
BooM! thats me...

I have an intuition about you..its like you can be aggressive yet so sweet like honey...

I bet you love to cuddle!

do you?

-S
--------------
Sweet like honey, huh? Yes, I can be and often am...until I have to act otherwise

Hmmm...well, I will give you the creative part....as for helping people... are you a REAL dentist??

Oops... yes, I like to cuddle

------

I told her abou tBS messages and she text me...

making her text you put the ball in her court and convinces her that you are vunerable and real...

I use objections that I hope you arent creepy weirdo and stalker

reverse frame..

samplpe :
sdfghjk ...this sounds so fkin awesome ..stop being cool OK! ....
Im starting to like you

what I love most in the whole world is a woman that knows how to take care of her man , loves to cuddle (!)and kiss...
and ice cream : )

We are both responsible adults so Im going to be straight forward and honest with you...

All of this leads me to believe we should have a drink or meet
up. which i normally only say after like weeks or so of BS emails.

I do kind of feel vunerable cause you might reject me but i guess its a risk im going to take if you are this awesomely cool girl..cause i want to get to know you.

I hope you are the girl you say you are and not some creepy weirdo stalker chick.lol

so shoot me a text later and lets see where it goes ok.







----

so I ran 2 meassages and she resisted and understood her and I noticed aotherthign when they resist you have to understand and sexual frame credit Sinn.

she text me and I was at housotn at a sopcial; agthering and I got warned up by talking and interacting then at night to talk on the phone she aske for me to call her she opened opend up and i ran entropys chemistry game..I use the "we are past the BS " and i sie 2 cold reads and ran conversation and deep relationship past and who I am and objections with I dont usually do this... I can tbelieve Im telling you this and the thing is that she was turned on by it .. I wanted to meet up but I had to contain myslef. plus

today I had her text me alot which I think NOT good..but she was concerned who she was going to meet safety reasons which she asked me for me last name and wher I work and other stuff..when she did that i felt used
I felt low self esteem like what a woman must feel when i man just wants her and says thank you..that sense of being used...
but I fought that my inner game never got me laid and used it to work towards a goal...its weird but its like a self defense mechaniasm...

and I used it to reverse the frame and make her work for it and then I was going to flake on her and she said NO! that she wants to meet with me

the i ask vthat if she is a good kisser which was a risk of qualification which is already bordeline cause she responde di never gotten a compliant
after that it just left it

the new rule of closing

MAKE HER WANT IT MORE !
reverse the frame what a woman does to a guy that wants it more she resists and then gives in...

thats my new experiment as per saffron and sinn advice of making her want it more.

Entropy mentioned that I have to sexual y arouse her and always pull back.

Its like attraction all over again in a way...

OK lets see how it goes...

you lead, leading is easy but guys close too fast rush into horny frat boy which has just destroyed me...

So when you have her investing and texting and make her miss you ...
you run solid game
and I arranged for the meet up .

meet at the city then subway to here..wine bar and plausible denaibilty to the apt then close ....

I figure this time I will not overescalate like i did jumping on top of her like the others

I made out with the others like 4 times. i will just do it once and touch and takeaway

..but make her do it.

Im tell her view to the apt and Im tired no sex tonight and i want to cuddle since the theme will be to cuddle and that way she will escalate...

I will run
Jugglers GF test
cosmos routine
break rapport with good girl face bad girl manerisms
heart melters

SOMEONE CHEER ME ON!
I smell LR
PS: I had attorneyfl text em she has a cavity south of the border that need to be checked...too bad she lives far but all this sexual texts Im getting from them is awesome but I must resist being the frat horny guy....

No comments:

Post a Comment