Monday, June 29, 2009

FR;thicky nicky sexual texting and nude pics

I will post on this but I have to say that once they go sexual on text its good to get them to meet up right away..momentum dies and if you keep trying to meetup you come off sexual needy...

she did show herself and I fucked up and she wouldnt comply meeting up here


something that logistics wise wouldnt have worked...In my opinion

my roomie said its the same thing but I think LMR and all that stuff its about logistics...

Saffron's SNLs is just marvelous how he pulls ..but the solid pulls into his place...

pulling to her place its kinda running risk of going home alone...

she had her chance and was cool but I pover invested and ran needy game...and turned her off when she wanted me to qualify myself as a shittest disqualifier which made me work harder and unnecessary for her punani and she knew it....
she called me a jerk afterwards....

but It was blown and according to vinve kelv eins awesome phone game product...she had bacome unresopnsive therfore lost value....

I got lucky and my secret lies in transition to text then phone game same day or next day...phone game let her vent and you run teases and qualification and some sexual frames and after that you test for compliance with verbal takeaways and ask her maybe i shouldnt etc etc ...

when you say that you ping.....

I dont go sexual

i expect for her to go sexual first and I go into im not that easy...

by phone anything is possible and in person its different...

I might have to ask eltopo

cause sticking point of girls going sexual is A MAJOR STICKING POINT

Adam said : get on the phone and use plausible deniability and get her to meet up...

No comments:

Post a Comment