Thursday, July 2, 2009

I moved to miami and my brother is an asshole

I went to miami on greyhound never ever go .. i missed the bus in one of the stops and waited till 345 am. but had a blackthicky call me saying i left my stuff.
she sounded so sexy so i try to reward her and I ran game...

I wasw coming too invested and needy then I backed off and she started texting back...

I sent her a pic and ran cocky funny and got her to send me a pic...

said ver nice ..in person is better.

we exchanged logistics she is 20 yrs old.

lets see where it goes..

the rotation is taking a life of its own... :)

attorney woman shut me down 2 times and its too much for me

I spoke to my friend ex roomie and he said in 5 months fax her your diploma and a pic of your ass.


I'm spoke to thicky vikchick and monica green eyes

s&m chick is stalking me in the website online its weird...the comfort connection game is powerful

lay 3 losing her cause she is having problems and I made a mistake of not taking proper care of her after sex... so I look like an asshole eventhough she knows I like her...

No comments:

Post a Comment