Sunday, June 14, 2009

just chillin and thoughts on attraction experimenting,NLP

whats up guys,
fri and sat was cool..

I was talking and chilling with northern nights (one of my good friends)and
his wing which seemed cool.
I was happy things were changing for him, I think its his game going to change.

just crazy cause I feel Im draging girls that are interested.
I was with adam a student pulled a red hair woman and I love red hair women...lol.
I was jealous..but I helped him out got him and fixed his delivery ande gve him a style...whcih Im not getting paid for at all..plus I kind of feel weird being there
cause I think Im better in alot of ways even in being congruent with myself and noticed they were seeking validation...and I noticed that some werent getting laid consistently...

FOR ME: My game is consistent whenIm at comfort closing phase maybe even a bit better than most Ive met...but Attraction I have to give adam's atyle is awesome..just a note its hard to learn it in a weekend after he explains it overly too much theory...but one of his coaches was super good in attraction.
I like modeling from a master. High attraction game for night game but too overly for daygame.


he gave me awesome advice:
they sexually initate escalation through text ,you call them:
you blame them for calling you, you saty quiet and say I knew you were going to be trouble...I dont know what Im going to do with you... and escalate for a meet up.

also forgot to ask break rapport and flirts back he says escalate...

I like how he breaks rapport and doesnt smile when he does it and releases it with a smile....he is a master dude.

MAde me think I need to do daygame and nightgame
problem is money

So Im going to post up a donation thing at the bottom so you can buy me a drink...lol

thougths on attraction

In MM whcih I like alot but rarely follow but does work btw
its a time line and in the A phase is attraction or interest phase...

this is cool but you keep gaming.

I always go from A to comfort in every set...when I get a girl I flirt with alot and feel Its attraction I get a non genuine feeling or lose edge...I have to ask adam.

anyways..

you always have to lead.


I have a rotation Im starting off and last night ran deep comfort game mixed in with MrM 9 and 10 game which skyrocketed me to success.

bar personas frame..being real and emotional progression model

this is what Ive been doing that way I feel game is effortless.

I think Im getting good with comfort - closing

Ive done it and built it ..my problems are advanced stuff and relationship mangement...

open MLTRs

which adam does it quite nicely...

I liked amanda alot ...I learned from her and she said enjoy it.

also what I liked is sinns stuff ..advanced comfort material.

Game gets easy once you calibrate and have overall undertone where the intereaction is going its simple dude...

LAST NIGHT

I ran phone game

on 2 girls anti community beilef as experiment ran deep comfort..with NLP

maybe 1 or 2 hrs each weird but Im not expecting anything just pushing my limits..

I used erotic phone service is extra routine

-incredible connection pattern
-qualifiction SNL's
-and descriptive arrousal words simulating to food
-ran sexual escalation kissing by phone
-getting her to affirm that they was going to be sex involved but in a subtle wording..
-calibration..gaging her even when theres a disagreement ..you say " I kind of know what you mean..I never really thought about it that way.."
thats somethign I naturally did after a girl qualified herslef that I was super attracted..HBlucy in seatle

I lost her cause i did escalate and made it awkward after she wouldnt reply or reciprocate was being reactive...losing attraction.

and made them give me nicknames and verbalize wanting to see me..installed fear of loss .. they would state or request their intentions they wanted in a relationship...

like they were looking for a open realtionship or whatever ...they would say it.

they even say that they didnt want serious abut wanted someon they hug and kiss and that they are independent withou me stating or making demands...
they open up....

ONCE YOU ARE IN COMFORT the game changes......
Im thinking of calling this CHAMELEON phase
its you getting what you want at the end and filling in her gaps of what she is looking for therefore you are molding into her..making you the ideal man in her head...

she will do ANYTHING to please to keep this guy

like MRM and bradock says in my fav: 9 & 10 game
avoid flinch points and you're set

as Im writting this I just got a text from a girl I got her to get emotional and chase me....


-S

Im considering coaching that way I can help others...

No comments:

Post a Comment