Sunday, June 14, 2009

transitions from text to phone

nobody talks about it and I personally have experimented in beong scared not calling girls and the fear of fuck up...

i over texted girls and never liked to talk on the phone.

I have to admit that Doc Holliday and Entropy , Saffron style of game wore off.

All their stuff is golden and they used to call it Practical Pickup...
one year later im finally getting it but after chilllin in afcdam

I noticed that there differnt styles and no one talks about a solid game plan.

First for text I like braddocks text game its light and funny

very good understanding about momentum... this made me better cause it was overall making things fun...and making fun of her.

eltopo is sexual texting which is ok but I used some and its advanced... Im still tryng to calibrate it to my game.

if you dont have attraction its sexual needy

I like to keep it simple and make the interaction move forward,

phone game 2.o by sinn is awesome with his neediness defined as well.


OK back to topic

TRANSITION from text to phone...

style aka neil strauss guy made up the FTC or flase time constraint

or what adam calls it ..the justification.


so adam uses " my fingers hurt"

I use FTC reverse opener... so far it works in the middle of texting 3 texts and its at night:

" Haha. or Hey I cant talk long , have to get back to my friends.
but i wanted to say hi, can you talk for a sec."


from there you joke onn the music or what she said and make her laugh....then you say so whats up

I used to do the jeffy story

or mehow thing but I use the mehow thing when its in the day...

I like phone game and I follow doc holidays stuff as in sinns lay reports book.

hope this helps

NOTE: If she doesnt pick up the phone..you text right away..

Nice. tried calling you

i got that from a girl that was gaming me and my roomie spoke to her as I modeled his phone game...

No comments:

Post a Comment