Wednesday, June 17, 2009

lay 3 and im going to start coaching

Im going to L 3 interaction

but I have to say that Im broke and I got good after alot of hard work and investment...
there are people who spend alot of money and time reading and watching dvds..

its good for business but not good for getting good.

depends on your learning curve is and whats the simple way of understanding game.

so I want to offer wing services for dirt cheap cause Im going homeless and I need for food...

Im getting laid but Im independednt..i dont want to depend on a woman for a place to stay..its too much and my game will crumble if i do that.

game is momentum

longer you do it and work at it..you will get it

it depends where you want and how you want.

once you reproduce the same results like in sceince..then its reproducible

women react predictable and thouse that dont react...you either disqualify or work to get her...

so that being said..pleas consider the possibility of either donating to the blog or contacting me for coaching...

i will talk on the phone for half an hour before meet up
and i will go over what you want and set up to meet up...
I will demo and watch you and even help you in the process..

this isnt about learning new routines its about getting better..i prefer to work with mid level students...newbies it depends how far you are in game.

Ive read it all seen it all and learnd from the best guys

give me this opportunity to help you.. i will.

feel free to contact me or post a comment.

sandros
dreamerboyinnyc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment