Sunday, June 14, 2009

mood swings and my state affects my game

ok in the beginning i would get frustrated and lose my cool alot.
then I built confidence...

so far..

Ive been descent but I have hardcore flirty girls that I dont know what to do...

When I noticed when I talk Im in state I improv and force myself to find a joke up front...

what Im going to try to do is to try to reproduce.

My state droped low today cause...I felt my bodyy was tired and drained

that affected my interaction.

so Im reviewing RSD mastermind verbal attraction

I got soo good and get soo bad but it my mojo or my state.

last night ran SOLID PHONE GAME

and today saw my roomie but I felt insecure today when I noticed I was being a validation junkie...

I noticed I become selfish and groggy and insecure...

when I feel happy and help someone and be funnny I start to roll.

I noticed this is emotional drainning...especially with deep comfort.

So Im reviewing verbal attraction and spike emotions.

I feel insecure and my reality changes..weird

No comments:

Post a Comment