Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Making her miss you,being uneedy, white noise and moving things forward

I have to admit that the more Im getting mature and understanding how game works the more I see myself improving...

Its funny cause I miss Doc Holliday and I feel Im gaming similar style to his and entropy..at early stages..

Sinn said once "all material I used and got success with a girl I use"
some other guy also said " whatever a girl did to you , do it back on women"

both of these are related...

I hooke d up with attroany woman and I feel she gamed me...and used game on me...plausible denialbilty etc...

she is logical cause of her line of work but when I use comfort connection game I feel that it switches her circuts AND her nurturiong side of her comes out....

I credit swinggcat for my base in game..when Im in doubt he seems like the guy to really look for advice in his products...

I also noticed something I came up with in terms of calibrating your actions for best results....

with comfort connection game and addiction

Making HER miss you...

in attraction phase Ive been getting that I came off too player type and not serious ...
but what you want to convey is non needy yet proactive and making her act upon the opportunity....

so in text is very light and flirty...not asking her out...

next thing when you are with her calibrate hot and cold and good feelings

Good feelings making her enjoy the moment not by money but the subcommunication of each other...you release and build trust and comfort mixed with takeways and funny.

then when you guys arent together dont call her too much nor text her alot..

YOU BECOME UNEEDY

needy is when you :

-call or text more than she does
-needy suplicate try hard is deadly combo to kill attraction
-when set isnt going well, spilling your feelings and emotionss before her
-saying you are wrong and dlv wihtout necessary
-showing you are unworthy of her
-acting as if she is out of your league and therefore you need to buy or game her
conveys "try hard" she accepts that frame and you are done beofre you open your mouth..

-acting like you have to do all the work and game her, wrong beliefs that men game women and women dont game...wrong...

YOU HAVE TO BAIT WOMEN TO CHASE YOU

-Spilling your feelings for her

- Pouting

-act like you are hurt or rejected and upset when she disaproves somthing



TO AVOID BEING NEEDY YOU HAVE TO

-you accept things and move toward postive side moving forward regardless..she is enjoying the ride of being with you


-DOnt agree to everything she says show disgreement and laugh and move to next topic..

-calibrate nice with bad..soft spot in the middle


you start focusing on other stuff other than her..

fuji once told me that go out more and meet more girls

entropy told me build connection with all of them

I feel that since Im seeign one girl I have tendency of being needy or chase

which when girls do that to me is good in the beginning but later is unattractive.
clingy and needy..then you start spilling your feelings for her and its creepy and weird.... example 1st thing with my ex and end of interaction with HBminesotahired gun I went too needy and weird...SUPPLICATING FOR HER APPROVAL

the best is to remmebr how you fucked up and not do it again and STOP

STOP before you fuck it up more....

more you try more you dig in deeper....

be busy and be cool and light...

when the time is right they will come.....

I believe that you must elicit subcommunicate but never verbalize

attorney woman told me " If you were going to verbalize sex, I would have ended it right there"

I came off attractive unneedy, the prize to win over,

YOU STAY UNNEEDY YOU STAY IN CONTROL

COOL !?

WHITE NOISE
I had issues with moving here and living with family and my game
she helped me and understood me..

communicate eventhough the results arent up to you
avoid doging and plow smart or show youre clear
when someone doesnt like something you do its their problem not yours they either do it out of control and power but if you keep strong communication
you still conveyed responsibility...important congruent
goal oriented
being sure and driven

BEING STRONG IN THE MIDST OF DISAPPROVAL

pick up the positive things that help you and not the negative that doesnt help you...the negative is WHITE NOISE

a WOMAN wants enjoy seduction want to game wants to hunt down like a cat, lady tiger

you convey that you are that guy girls chase ..you never say it you convey it

same rules of non needy apply here...

why ?!

cause in the past I messed up when the girl would back off I runn after her and worked harder...she lost attraction and too easy and eager...YUCK!!!!

you control the relationship and you have to care less

just focus in the interaction

No comments:

Post a Comment