Saturday, July 4, 2009

lay 5 first day in miami .... dealing with complex women and frame testing

im going to post this but im malking bbq as im currently detained at miiami dade family detention center aka home :)

its not even funny

i had first florida lay and spent time

i felt i was gamed

I also wanted to go out but couldnt

I need to hang on d lo

game is getting sharper and effortless...so i suggest check out captain jacks lattest LR

his LRs helped me and I respect him dearly he is pne of the persons that helped me get here....

that being said check back as I post
"LR 5 complex and messy yet sandro get gamed"

I was gaming a hired gun she did AI way before and we bantered at the end she tried to keep ti goign ran atndard daygame and qualification and got BF objection twice.. In daygame after the 2nd time that comes off too needy... I walked away and with pride..could have gamed better but Im not attached to the outcome...emotionally...
plus dealing with BF that live in.,,, are too messy unless she puts in the effort.

In my game i make them work for me..eventhough I got the " im a woman and youre the man.. youre suppose to call me and tell me blah blah..."

I play the high maintance woman ...that may come off gay but it works for me..yes it compensates for my non good looks and I cant escalate aggressive cause Im a big guy....

social intelligence and knowledge how attraction works are key elements of game...

is what I use....

I use basic psycology and keep it simple

make her miss you..be rare and unavailable..

do opposite of needy and she will feel the need to reach out...

No comments:

Post a Comment